ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Guys, can we just stop fighting? This is a forum for HM news not bad words going on and on bashing each other. I am not like cool or popular here to tell people to be quiet but there was no need for a fight and just ignore words that bother you. We can do that, can't we? I won't choose one person to bash and judge, because I do not like fights. I don't want to attack nor offend anybody who is involved, but please do you mind going to PM? Or just stop fighting :ohno:  We all love Lana and that can make us belong together! I am really not trying to sound rude. Just trying to keep this forum full of positive stuff  :D Let's talk about Endless Summer Tour. Lots of awesome stuff today! :hdu:

PS.

SK live killed me oh my gosh. Yayo was in Paradise, Black Beauty was in Ultraviolence.. Maybe at least one unreleased track is quite expected :flutter:   

I would love HM so much I can feel it :hooker: Start saving money for HM box set if it comes out..

tumblr_nmfzm175pG1r6w002o1_500_80.gif

Oh lord I don't know what you are trying to say  :O

I was just kidding :) You're lovely and seem very passionate about Lana and her music which is great :)

Is it safe to assume that "Do Right" will be on Honeymoon? Maybe a new version of "Serial Killer" and "Us Against The World" since they were performed last night?

Ay dios mio...it means nothing until it happens or is confirmed. Tours don't equal albums. She does what she wants, when she wants. It's never safe to assume anything with her

Is it safe to assume that "Do Right" will be on Honeymoon? Maybe a new version of "Serial Killer" and "Us Against The World" since they were performed last night?

Even though her cover of DR was gorgeous, she said she wanted to do a cover of DLMBM and I'd hate for there to be more than one cover

Ay dios mio...it means nothing until it happens or is confirmed. Tours don't equal albums. She does what she wants, when she wants. It's never safe to assume anything with her

&

Jesus, I just said an assumption. Yea she does what she wants, but who knows? There's no definitive tracklist for Honeymoon, but let me dream.

I think UATW, SK and YCBTB are more likely to happen on Honeymoon than a Do Right cover. Like, she already has one cover confirmed for the record, so I doubt that she'll do another one.

Maybe one or more of the unreleased ones will be Deluxe stuff.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think UATW, SK and YCBTB are more likely to happen on Honeymoon than a Do Right cover. Like, she already has one cover confirmed for the record, so I doubt that she'll do another one.

Maybe one or more of the unreleased ones will be Deluxe stuff.

It'll probably will be new versions of the songs, since the versions leaked (and performed last night) were recorded like 4-5 years ago. She said she wanted Honeymoon to have a more orchestral feeling like Big Eyes, so chances are there'll be more instrumentals for the final versions.

I don't think she will release any leaked songs on Honeymoon. She plays them live to make things more interesting for herself. She is probably tired of singing Body Electric and others every freakin time. She is most likely not allowed by her label to play any new material yet.

I understand the sentiment of some that they want these songs to get a proper release, but I think that she has moved on as a writer and just enjoys singing live them now.

Lol. Y'all don't know anything.

They may be on it. They may not. Nobody knows.  Knowing Lana one of the m could appear in a reworked version as a Deluxe track. Or it may just mean nothing and she won't perform them ever again.
Stop acting so condescendingly

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

performing the songs live is much more exciting to me than the prospect of them being released. I really don't think they will be on the new album at all

I think the main reason people say "I want _______ to be officially released!" is because they want the song to receive more attention, such as being performed live. So if she can do that without putting the songs on a new album that's the perfect solution.  :makeup: It just never seemed realistic that she really would  :deadbanana:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She said last night before she sang Chelsea Hotel that she had some "new" songs on the setlist that she really liked and never got to put on her records. I don't think they would even be considered for a new album if they didn't make it onto another.

I definatley hope they won't be on the album, they're nice songs and all but a new album of new songs is needed please.

qsVmBMd.png