ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

"This is my swan song

This is my swan song

This is my swan song

Swan blue

Swan blue"

:lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:

But seriously though, I think she could make a masterpiece with the Swan Song being the theme.

qsVmBMd.png

:lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:  :lel:

But seriously though, I think she could make a masterpiece with the Swan Song being the theme.

It's my swan song, its a swan song, its my swaaaaaaaaaan song

It doesn't seem that explicit, i mean the most explicit thing yet imo is the subtle pussy play on words "roses in between my thighs"

So I would guess not many, if any

honeymoons consist of sex boo

General public seems really disappointed with the song, I think I've read two pages of "this is so boring" or "born to die is better" on yt  :toofunny:  I love the song but it's definitely risky to release it as first single.

Does anyone have any cute single artwork for Honeymoon?

Well here's my one that I made if your interested :)

11745526_1878964608994545_23648126360344

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm all in for people having their own voice and opinion but you're wrong. Calling Honeymoon 'shit' is not stating an opinion, it's actually insulting towards Lana and those who actually like the song. If you don't like something you keep quiet or you state it in a non-inflammatory way. Simple.

Stfu and get over yourself lmfao

someone can think it's "shit" if they want. It's not insulting to me, and I'm sure Lana couldn't care less

HM is really growing on me, anyway. I like it a lot.

Stfu and get over yourself lmfao

someone can think it's "shit" if they want. It's not insulting to me, and I'm sure Lana couldn't care less

HM is really growing on me, anyway. I like it a lot.

It's insulting, the fuck you arguing about it. Shit could mean a lot of things but the way they have been using it is not in the nicest way they could find. And tbh let's move on that shit conversation is so yesterday. 

It actually is pretty serious when you have people suggesting that others aren't "real fans" or that should stop listening to Lana just because they aren't creaming themselves over her latest song.  People have been absolutely awful to Heartcore in this thread, it's gross.

"Pretty serious", huh? Right. Well, I haven't been "awful" to whoever that is. :facepalm: :toofunny:

It's insulting, the fuck you arguing about it. Shit could mean a lot of things but the way they have been using it is not in the nicest way they could find. And tbh let's move on that shit conversation is so yesterday.

It doesn't matter though. Not everyone has to like everything Lana puts out lmao the person literally said "if you don't like it, don't say anything." That is moronic. I don't love the song, and I will express that as freely as i want. I do like it though, quite a bit

I'm amazed no one posted the it's my opinion gif lmao whatever I'm not gonna keep feeding these idiots

Anyway, we were talking with @@ilovetati this morning when I told him how much this song reminds me of that vibe in David Lynch's Blue Velvet, more specifically in the opening scene, where everything seems so perfect and calm but underneath there's something evil going on... I think I read something like this a couple of posts below. Something about the screching strings and the overall atmosphere of the song

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I'm amazed no one posted the it's my opinion gif lmao whatever I'm not gonna keep feeding these idiots

Anyway, we were talking with @@ilovetati this morning when I told him how much this song reminds me of that vibe in David Lynch's Blue Velvet, more specifically in the opening scene, where everything seems so perfect and calm but underneath there's something evil going on... I think I read something like this a couple of posts below. Something about the screching strings and the overall atmosphere of the song

giphy.gif