ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Burnt Norton is also registered on Harry Fox Agency..

I really think it will be on Honeymoon. :hdu:

(It says that Keefus Ciancia produced that)...

EDIT: I read Keefus's wiki page and it says that he's using Piano and keyboards. It most likely a ballad.

Is he listed as a producer or co-writer? It's also possible that he produced a demo.

Don't know about the others but I'd never expected UV to sound like that. 

Dan Auerbach produced most of it, I think that made it clear for me, but I might be wrong about other people ^^.

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.                                                                                            

Dan Auerbach produced most of it, I think that made it clear for me, but I might be wrong about other people ^^.

Yeah I know, it was a last minute decision. Until she announced it I'd expected Emile to produce it. 

What if Burnt Norton is part of another monologue? Can monologues be registered?

she wouldn't have to register it; she would just need permission from his camp to use it

registering is like copyrighting a certain song

I don't think it's a monologue because it has a producer involved

Maybe it's a monologue with strings in the background or something? Maybe it will be a transitional track? I know I'm reaching here but...

Maybe it's a monologue with strings in the background or something? Maybe it will be a transitional track? I know I'm reaching here but...

If it was a monolouge, She would have used to same lines as the poem.

But the fact that she's a co-writter and there's a producer, means she added some "lines" by herself to the song.

Means it's a song with the same name (Adaption) as T.S Eliot's Burnt Norton. (Like "Body Electric").

giphy.gif

Burnt Norton is also registered on Harry Fox Agency..

I really think it will be on Honeymoon.  :hdu:

(It says that Keefus Ciancia produced that)...

EDIT: I read Keefus's wiki page and it says that he's using Piano and keyboards. It most likely a ballad.

Where exactly does it say that he produced it?

2wMg4bI.png

I can't find it on their platform anymore, has it been removed?

Yo soy él, cegado por tu inocencia, y esperando el día en el que me veas, aunque parece tardar más que la promesa de felicidad.