ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Speculating is fun.

Fun is Fum.

and Fum is Chum.

Now seriously, when does Lana plans to release the first single to iTunes,,?

September is getting closer and closer.

giphy.gif

I agree that she chose songs like SK, YCBTB, and UATW for the tour because they have that seedy, crime noir feel featuring solid beats. It reminds me of all of the rock-oriented tracks she played before UV.

When you all put those (god, I absolutely don't know how to translate sigla or acronimo, if someone knows italian will get it), I mean, when you write SK instead of Serial Killer I swear sometimes I have to think about it a lot, then I understand and I feel stupid

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

When you all put those (god, I absolutely don't know how to translate sigla or acronimo, if someone knows italian will get it), I mean, when you write SK instead of Serial Killer I swear sometimes I have to think about it a lot, then I understand and I feel stupid

They are called "acronyms" in English, but I agree, I hate them too, and I never use them unless it's like an 8 word song title or something

Well, IF this album comes out in Septemeber it is 8 weeks away (the most). And we still don't even have a single or the name of the lead single. Or the release date of the single. She got tired of the HM account already. 

These are actually not very good signs, just sayin

I need the official art for this Honeymoon single, I'm sick of fucking changing it when I see some good fan art

I need the official art for this Honeymoon single, I'm sick of fucking changing it when I see some good fan art

I really don't think we will be getting it until the lead single is released. HM will probably be made available as a free track (along with the lead single) with the album pre-order.

I really don't think we will be getting it until the lead single is released. HM will probably be made available as a free track (along with the lead single) with the album pre-order.

and when it comes to the video, I really don't know if I am stable enough to witness another Instagram filter hell scenario. 

Even her AKA videos looked better, like WTF? I wonder where her sense for creating beautiful, strong visuals has gone?

I love BTD and I love UV. I even like the song. What are you tryin to say, dear?

That...you don't like Honeymoon...:toofunny: