ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

16 days left, and not leaked yet. I'm surprised since the security of her music seems to be enhanced. I maybe should call satan, sell my soul in exchange for the album. *dials 666*

Lmao. The struggle

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

The global release date will prevent the album form leaking. I don't know why some people here are so naive to believe the "lyrics" and "snippets". There's no way in hell anyone can get anything THAT early.

The China Palace instagram account is complete bull feces crap shit dung waste products. How can anyone believe "it" is beyond me.

The global release date will prevent the album form leaking. I don't know why some people here are so naive to believe the "lyrics" and "snippets". There's no way in hell anyone can get anything THAT early.

The China Palace instagram account is complete bull feces crap shit dung waste products. How can anyone believe "it" is beyond me.

We got Allmusic snippets and bol.com before any release of UV 

her officla releases never leaked much in advance.

Really? Didn't know that. I remember I got the UV leak from that shadesofcool tumblr which deleted afterwards. Plus, they claimed to have the demo versions of the songs.

But I can't remember when exactly it leaked.

We got Allmusic snippets and bol.com before any release of UV

I know that. Those were just preview snippets from OFFICIAL sources NOT really a leak. Besides, that was a different time with no Global release date.

Snippets "leak" on Instagram, really? How can anyone believe that?

Really? Didn't know that. I remember I got the UV leak from that shadesofcool tumblr which deleted afterwards. Plus, they claimed to have the demo versions of the songs.

But I can't remember when exactly it leaked.

Ultraviolence did not leak. Paradise did not leak either. All of them were officially released in some part of the world then were uploaded on the Internet.

This time is not the same. There's only one release date.

I know that. Those were just preview snippets from OFFICIAL sources NOT really a leak. Besides, that was a different time with no Global release date.

they don't 

Lowery wishing this is the album shoot and cover.

Dark twisted Honeymoon.

the real ultraviolence/black beauty video!!!!!

16 days left, and not leaked yet. I'm surprised since the security of her music seems to be enhanced. I maybe should call satan, sell my soul in exchange for the album. *dials 666* 

imagine if you can connect the satan's cell phone while we still can't dial the HONEYMOON HOTLINE :(

MESS!

giphy.gif

Ultraviolence did not leak. Paradise did not leak either. All of them were officially released in some part of the world then were uploaded on the Internet.

This time is not the same. There's only one release date.

Ultraviolence did leak, but only 2 days before it was officially released :)

No, some guy from Austria bought the album.

And Plant9 leaked Paradise.

It still leaked tho, you can't deny it

Leak date - June 11

Earliest release date - June 13

US release date - June 17