ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

well "and then there were none" was originally "10 little indians" that was so racist. yall are racist. this is hate speech, i am 8% percent Cherokee so lick it; i am gonna go put on my war bonnet and kill whitey

ok, that;s more like it. back to the drama /S

tumblr_inline_mod0tq7kxa1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Random thought:

Why are the rhythms to honeymoon and Terrence loves you so loose. Like its kind of offputting, but so beautiful and unique at the same time. But still, I'd like it better if there was a more set rhythm to the rest of the album.

Please dont kill me for saying this

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just want to say, cus i keep seeing this popping up here and there, that I am in a way glad that there are no area or store-specific bonus tracks this time.

I think its good to have a set selection of songs in stead of those Target-, iTunes-, Virginia-, Nigeria-only things. It saves us the trouble of getting these songs (as no way in hell I am paying for an overpriced cd that includes one more song + shipping costs from wherever the fuck, I'll be searching for it on tumblr) and also 14 tracks for an album is pretty generous. Okay, maybe not Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded-generous but still. Lykke Li's latest album, which was beautiful mind you, had a lenght that could classify that shit as an EP.

Not shading anyone but I just had to get this out.  :bye2:

Just want to say, cus i keep seeing this popping up here and there, that I am in a way glad that there are no area or store-specific bonus tracks this time.

I think its good to have a set selection of songs in stead of those Target-, iTunes-, Virginia-, Nigeria-only things. It saves us the trouble of getting these songs (as no way in hell I am paying for an overpriced cd that includes one more song + shipping costs from wherever the fuck, I'll be searching for it on tumblr) and also 14 tracks for an album is pretty generous. Okay, maybe not Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded-generous but still. Lykke Li's latest album, which was beautiful mind you, had a lenght that could classify that shit as an EP.

Not shading anyone but I just had to get this out. :bye2:

Shorter albums are not necessarily better

I kinda agree with the no bonus tracks thing but at the same time I want all the new Lana I can get, so a part of me is pretty bummed about it honestly. I know she's been pretty consistent as far as productivity since she (re)debuted with BTD, but it's Lana.....she's so damn unpredictable. She could walk away from this tomorrow to start a fruit stand in bumfuck somewhere so I always want as much from her as possible.

still wondering whats coming after HM like I'm not saying I want a new album next year cause she works enough but like I wonder how it'd be different from all her others like i dont get how the woman has so many song ideas after like 300 songs

still wondering whats coming after HM like I'm not saying I want a new album next year cause she works enough but like I wonder how it'd be different from all her others like i dont get how the woman has so many song ideas after like 300 songs

I bet she's gonna take some time off!! She's been trying to do so for a while

omg your thirst, we dont even have honeymoon and youre ready for whats coming in 2017

tumblr_n26eo5aelN1qgb5p1o1_500.gif

inb4 Life is Beautiful is in her 2016 - 2017 album  :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif

gurl Lana's gonna be living on Mars by like 2017 and dating overweight martian daddies behind elon's back she doesnt have time for another album