ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So we will hear MTWBT on Thursday not Friday :D

my dreams are coming truuuuu

honestly i can wait for the album... been so thirsty for a leaked version but hey it's less than 12 days away

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

what does that even mean :toofunny:

on the community index, there's a section where you can see people's status updates 

You can hear the difference from the beginning, her vocals are clearer and the strings too, omg :oprah:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

So, I posted a status about this but I thought I should post it here too. 

I was in  Urban Outfitters yesterday and saw this poster on their window promoting Honeymoon, but it says at the bottom "September 12 - 3pm at All UO Stores" It's kind of small since the picture is LQ bc I took it through snapchat, but if you zoom in, you'll see it. (along with a poor watermark of my tumblr bc i am so done with fan accounts stealing pictures I post around :'))

tumblr_nuaa8pNE9O1repgkyo1_540.png

Do you think this is true or a possible mistake?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I was in  Urban Outfitters yesterday and saw this poster on their window promoting Honeymoon, but it says at the bottom "September 12 - 3pm Available at All UO Stores" It's kind of small since the picture is LQ bc I took it through snapchat, but if you zoom in, you'll see it. (along with a poor watermark of my tumblr bc i am so done with fan accounts stealing pictures I post around :'))

OMG, it will leak x.x

I was in  Urban Outfitters yesterday and saw this poster on their window promoting Honeymoon, but it says at the bottom "September 12 - 3pm Available at All UO Stores" It's kind of small since the picture is LQ bc I took it through snapchat, but if you zoom in, you'll see it. (along with a poor watermark of my tumblr bc i am so done with fan accounts stealing pictures I post around :'))

:hdu: Yasss bitch leak it for lanaboards

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

Omg, when I read it in your status I thought you meant an ugly shit made by the store staff, this is definitely professionally made, SIX DAYS Y'ALL :oprah:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

OMG I WON'T SLEEP FOR 6 DAYS NOW. I feel like it can leak anytime. I'm on the verge of a concussion

Funny enough, I went to UO today and asked if they hired just to know and they do... Def putting my candidature now lel. Also why am I always that fucking extra

ZKcaooE.png

OMG I WON'T SLEEP FOR 6 DAYS NOW. I feel like it can leak anytime. I'm on the verge of a concussion

Funny enough, I went to UO today and asked if they hired just to know and they do... Def putting my candidature now lel. Also why am I always that fucking extra

i love that you are lel :toofunny:

party.gif?w=1100