ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Hopefully we keep up these visuals even though most are from a year ago. The rising up part is I think recently recorded cause her face is a bit more filled in. So that gives me hope that she can keep it up. Main thing bothering me right now is why has she not posted anywhere about the sampler lol! Not everybody is as obsessed as us. The GP doesn't have the heads up we do!

Hopefully we keep up these visuals even though most are from a year ago. The rising up part is I think recently recorded cause her face is a bit mores filled in. So that gives me hope that she can keep it up. Main thing bothering me right now is why has she not posted anywhere about the sampler lol! Not everybody is as obsessed as us. The GP doesn't have the heads up we do!

i guess she doesnt even know 

i guess she doesnt even know

Oh my, the mess if that were the case!

:icant2:

Either way it's pretty amazing lol!

mtwbt is the most intriguing to me -- the water scenes with the nymphet-esque girls sorta caressing -- first time she's ever had a troupe of girls w her (not counting tropico's racist girl gang lol) n i'm so here for the homoeroticism 

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I won't be able to watch the sampler until later.. Is it the same as the tumblr snippets or?

yes, but with some additional scenes 

For people in the Seattle area, Urban Outfitters is having a listening party @ Alderwood Mall 12pm PST. I called them.

Edit: On the 12th