ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I'm a grad student, developmental therapist, and often host big events in my free time. I just think the idea of sitting in a circle with a bunch of teenage girls while listening to an album play is a little awkward. Sue me.

yas  drag him with your degree and profession!

agree. unless there're some refreshment like fine wine or nosh or whatever... or a live performance like this

giphy.gif

yas  drag him with your degree and profession!

agree. unless there're some refreshment like fine wine or nosh or whatever... or a live performance like this

Unfortunately it'll be filled with hipster children wearing flower crowns and Polaroid cameras fucking everywhere, while Honeymoon plays on a Crosley in the back corner. 

sgopYhV.gif

Unfortunately it'll be filled with hipster children wearing flower crowns and Polaroid cameras fucking everywhere, while Honeymoon plays on a Crosley in the back corner. 

serving taylor swift one direction katy perry justin bieber concert realness LMFAO

crying-1.jpg

giphy.gif

I was wondering since Art Deco font & Art Deco graphic design were used in The Great Gatsby poster whether the song ART DECO is somehow related to YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL. Also the font used in the title Honeymoon is Art Deco so.....

I didn't think about that, interesting. Plus, I just learned what Art Deco is :oic:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Those snippets got me so excited for HM! :party:

Somehow I really hope that she'll slay us with videos for (almost) every song, even though chances are very low. But just imagine how awesome that would be! Lana's visuals are used to be so so good and I've got the feeling that with HM she could deliver some really great videos again.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

i just woke up and i know this is isnt the lana del dream thread but i just dreamed about the pwyc video. do y'all still remember it? it would've been so beautiful :rip: do you think lana also used some of its footage for the album trailer too?

Wy8jf2U.jpg

I really cannot stand UO & I hope there will be no release or listening parties.. they donate to heavily conservative organizations, they are anti-gay, sold horribly insensitive clothes on several occasions (I mean a blood stained sweatshirt saying Kent State University like wtf?) & continue to steal unknown artists' work for their clothes. It's everything those people who buy there should be against

kySyfQZ.jpg

I really cannot stand UO & I hope there will be no release or listening parties.. they donate to heavily conservative organizations, they are anti-gay, sold horribly insensitive clothes on several occasions (I mean a blood stained sweatshirt saying Kent State University like wtf?) & continue to steal unknown artists' work for their clothes. It's everything those people who buy there should be against

And not to mention they released badlands earlier than the official release date.

giphy.gif

11am est, so a little less than 4 hours.

10AM Central!? I'm so close! Lol yes, can't wait. Maybe I'll go back to sleep till then. I'm on vacation this week, so no work for me.

So how many hours left until the full Honeymoon album trailer will be posted to Lana's VEVO?? Did we get a time? 

Thanks xxx

4pm GMT | 11am EST 

Basically 3 hours and 15 minutes

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif