ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

if the original uv video was about the jonestown massacre as some of you say, i can totally see why her label scrapped it

I hope one day we get the full story, Maybe that's why she didn't promote UV after the iPhone video came out cuz she was so pissed her original idea was scrapped. Anyway, she looks stunning as this "cult leader" and it would be a shame for this footage to go to waste  :facepalm: I would follow her to the pits of hell smiling  :hdu:

The West Coast outtakes/UV trailer footage has still never been used anywhere else  :facepalm: 

Yeah and those to me were the best video clips/visuals of the whole era.  :creep:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I love the footage during Brooklyn Baby teaser when she's against the rock at 1:33. Was that a photoshoot or something? She looked so good. The whole UV era had so much wasted potential. Remember she also did something with James Franco and Chuck for a "project" but nothing ever came out about this (maybe that Flip Side book but blah) 

In the "Freak" footage she has the same fingernails as the rolling stone cover last year...

gdxjy1opswdkxlg7eurx.jpg

This month is going to be a good month for me. Although like I said I'm sad and depressed because of college. Lana Album is coming, Drake is coming a week after, and Bring Me the Horizon(yall I didnt expect it) was fire and it comes out in a couple days (I listened to the leak)..... All in all, this month has it all for me.

The UO is in Atlanta GA (and I know a few other LB members live here too!) although I've confused a bunch of members about this poster with my location saying LDN lol. I'm originally from there, but I've lived in Atlanta for about 4-5 years.

Omg yes I'll be in ATL then bc Rita Ora is the night before

What is my life

BzhmW.png

so how does a listening party even work, people just stand in a circle staring at each other while the album plays? lol awkward

A store is a strange place to hold one - I went to one at a nighclub, and it was just like seeing a DJ play a set, but instead of playing different music, they just played the record straight through.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Ya'll must be like 12 or something. Or is ya'll socially awkward tumblr teens who never step foot outside the house?

There should be food and drinks. It's different for every artist. It's basically a party with the album playing. It's a listening PARTY.

Ya'll must be like 12 or something. Or is ya'll socially awkward tumblr teens who never step foot outside the house?

There should be food and drinks. It's different for every artist. It's basically a party with the album playing.

i just feel like everyone there would be people i wouldn't really wanna meet.. aka trashy tumblr bottoms

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo