ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

tbf her management and publicist are arranging these, it's not like she's showing up to do televised or radio performance

She's not actively getting out there and promoting the record like other artists will

She's just got that "no fucks given" attitude whenever something like that occurs, honestly. I'd like to see her in the spotlight more often.

obUZKpb.gif

Well UV wasn't leaked either so--

of course it wasn't leaked I was there - somebody got hold of a physical copy in a random country, refused to rip and upload it but we - LanaBoards - persuaded the other person who had the CD as well and he uploaded and that's how we all got UV a fews day early. No it wasn't leaked.

Gurl plea, let's not start this again. It was uploaded online without authorization before the official release date. That's the definition of a leak.

Gurl plea, let's not start this again. It was uploaded online without authorization before the official release date. That's the definition of a leak.

yep, i'm tired of the people who says that it wasnt a leak because someone bought it early lol 

I'll leave LanaBoards for a week when the leaks are happening.

i don't want any info about any song, don't want to hear any snippets and I don't even want to know the lyrics.

That will ruin September 18th for me.

Ill try not to listen, but I know I'll fail. Hopefully I won't fail and I will enjoy the official release.

Lastbyear I listened to the leaks and it ruined the excitement. :creep:

giphy.gif

of course it wasn't leaked I was there - somebody got hold of a physical copy in a random country, refused to rip and upload it but we - LanaBoards - persuaded the other person who had the CD as well and he uploaded and that's how we all got UV a fews day early. No it wasn't leaked.

expose yaselfs!   :diva:

in the other hand:  :biblio:  :biblio:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Am I the only one doesn't want it to leak? Not because of the sales, I could care less about them tbh, but because I don't wanna go through the struggle of either hearing them or waiting till the 18. It's really hard to choose!

tumblr_mgg7niY79H1qggpkco1_500.gif

But didn't Blake sign with BMG? Maybe he isn't really involved because he's working on his solo stuff. 

yes i see that now, like 6 weeks ago?.. who knows maybe you're right, maybe he left to pursue his ideas.

I guess with Lana's not too busy schedule, he could probably still do both.. (not like he's on the road for 8 months a year..)

Nope, 1 hour for Amazon release in germany, italy, spain. And i think it will come to iTunes at 12am EST.

COkep4-VAAAly8u.jpg

COkep5mUcAAH0nQ.jpg

Omg! So hope that's bts for the video! Lana's hair looks so good in that ponytail (well at least I'm presuming that's lana?)

The pink neon glow against those plants as a backdrop would look so good if she's like lounging lazily while singing intercut with boys doing whatever as if that's where she's watching them from!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg