ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I wasn't serious :toofunny: I want the album to leak as much as the rest of you do, but I think running around from target to target, bribing employees to risk their jobs for something we'll all be hearing in 5 days is retarded! That's all

dont use that word please

I wasn't serious :toofunny: I want the album to leak as much as the rest of you do, but I think running around from target to target, bribing employees to risk their jobs for something we'll all be hearing in 5 days is retarded! That's all

I mean based on the target I went to, none of the employees honestly gave a fuck so I highly doubt there's even a risk for the employee to get fired. It's not a well kept target tbh. Which is good for me haha

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I hope all of you hoping for a leak are actually gonna buy Honeymoon friday. I know Lana doesnt care about success but the industry does and we have to prove them wrong. Queen deserves respect for the incredible achievement that is Honeymoon.

I hope all of you hoping for a leak are actually gonna buy Honeymoon friday. I know Lana doesnt care about success but the industry does and we have to prove them wrong. Queen deserves respect for the incredible achievement that is Honeymoon.

pre-ordered

I've got it pre ordered on itunes and purchasing the box set so no need to worry

I have a feeling this album is going to be in a jewel case and not those cheap paper shits from UV... https://dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net/media/ArticleSharedImage/imageFull/.flwJ5L9U/ArticleSharedImage-54792.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong but in another ad I saw for HM in the newspaper had it with the jewel case as well

I have a feeling this album is going to be in a jewel case and not those cheap paper shits from UV... https://dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net/media/ArticleSharedImage/imageFull/.flwJ5L9U/ArticleSharedImage-54792.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong but in another ad I saw for HM in the newspaper had it with the jewel case as well

I think it will be released in both maybe?