ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I think it will be released in both maybe?

Let us pray, cause honestly I hated not having a jewel case so much. 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Any thoughts of why Lana/Universal didn't released a dvd/blu-ray for the hollywood forever concert? The second one, from October 18th was professionally recorded, I saw the videos on youtube and she was great.

original.gif

I have a feeling this album is going to be in a jewel case and not those cheap paper shits from UV... https://dvfnvgxhycwzf.cloudfront.net/media/ArticleSharedImage/imageFull/.flwJ5L9U/ArticleSharedImage-54792.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong but in another ad I saw for HM in the newspaper had it with the jewel case as well

jewel cases are so ugly. i hope its a digipack.

UV had a jewel case though! lana-del-rey-ultraviolence-cd-2014-origi

Oh shit I didn't know! I couldn't find a jewel case version ANYWHERE in my area lol. 

Oh shit I didn't know! I couldn't find a jewel case version ANYWHERE in my area lol. 

The paper ones were way more common I think. I think you can get them at best buy or like ebay though now!

After listening to God Knows I Tried, Swan Song, etc. I feel like Lana honestly doesn't want to stay a singer much longer.... 

After listening to God Knows I Tried, Swan Song, etc. I feel like Lana honestly doesn't want to stay a singer much longer.... 

Don't say that, she needs to continue singing. She's one of the best singers the world ever saw, such talent, but I felt this when I saw Swan Song lyrics for the first time too and I admit I was really afraid with this possibility. But she said she has plans on releasing albuns within 15 months, so let's just expect for the next, and the next and the next...

original.gif

I remember when I registered into LanaBoard and made it a point to read absolutely ALL this thread :xcry: it had already several hundreds of pages I think so I can't imagine the poor bandwagons being obsessed like me

ZKcaooE.png