ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Thanks @ :heart:

Still can't understand how is related with this

Sorry, here these things works differently I guess

You have to have a wristband in order to see Lana at the signing! There is a limited # of wristbands. If you don't have one then you don't get to see Lana. Or have her sign your record to be more exact!

ATTENTION LONDONNERS FANS!!!!!!! THERE ARE STILL WRISTANABDS§SD/S/D!!! I JUST WENT TO THE STORE AND GOT MINE IM SEEING HERE I NEVER CRIED THAT HARD IN MY ENTRE LIFE

aww!! I'm so happy for you! :woot: :woot:

party.gif?w=1100

You have to have a wristband in order to see Lana at the signing! There is a limited # of wristbands. If you don't have one then you don't get to see Lana. Or have her sign your record to be more exact!

Thank you!

Anyway since she'll never do something like that here I shouldn't care about this :sadcore2:

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif

Thank you!

Anyway since she'll never do something like that here I shouldn't care about this :sadcore2:

True lol, me too! I wish she'd do a signing in TX but that will not happen lol. Tour yes, signing no lol! So we have one in London and one in New York, I'd anticipate one in LA then.

to my dear LB sis who will be able to see Lana at the signing event, pls help us to ask the following questions:

1) where is Life Is Beautiful? :hooker:

2) will she do a (real) world tour in the near future? :troll:

3) when will MTWBT MV get released?  (as well as dark paradise, cola, and pretty when i cry) :creepna2:

4) will she do some TV/radio interviews? will she participate in any music festivals in the near future? :defeated:

5) is she already planning on the next project?  :creep:

6) when will the Live at Hollywood Cemetery get released? :fabcat:

giphy.gif

lmao calm down its coming in 4 days (3 if we get nz/au first)

I know.... My point is: why did he post and everything if he wasn't willing to share? What's the point? He Knows we're thirsty for it, he could have save it to himself and done...