ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Text messages from him after he called the target:

Yeah it was the same guy from yesterday and he went and checked and said shipments on Wednesdays

And to try back tomorrow

inb4 after they get shipments wednesday they tell you its not released till friday

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

They sound like pure assholes

well tbh if I worked at a Target and some album from some artist I didn't care about at all came in early, and people asked for it, I wouldn't risk losing my job for them. I'd only risk losing if for Lana and Eminem  :$

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

inb4 after they get shipments wednesday they tell you its not released till friday

No cause the employee we've been talking to is going to give it to us/sell it early

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

We're going to check books a million though because it's somewhat possible they got their vinyls in.. One employee said Tuesdays the other said wednesdays

...yeh pure assholes for doin they job and not risking losing it... such pure assholes...

...grow up a lil....

I was only talking about how they wouldn't even answer the question about shipments

IT IS

Let's think this through - Would you risk losing your job just because some people want to get their hands on an album 3 days prior to its release? Probably not. 

obUZKpb.gif

Let's think this through - Would you risk losing your job just because some people want to get their hands on an album 3 days prior to its release? Probably not. 

Obviously not, but theres people that risk their job for every release of a major artist lol.