ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

Let's think this through - Would you risk losing your job just because some people want to get their hands on an album 3 days prior to its release? Probably not.

who cares about their target job though....

Probably a lot of people, tbh. It's not just kids who work there, at least not at the one in my area. I figure as long as you have bills to pay and need health care coverage worrying about your job is something everybody does. Adults anyways.

Probably a lot of people, tbh. It's not just kids who work there, at least not at the one in my area. I figure as long as you have bills to pay and need health care coverage worrying about your job is something everybody does. Adults anyways.

LB is getting very real today

Maybe Lana release the video tomorrow, I hope.

Let's hope. Lol maybe @@Eclipse will be able to give us a heads up if they upload it privately! :toofunny:

Who cares about their job? I bet their families do because that's how they earn their existence so there's no need to be disrespectful towards them as they're clearly doing their job.

obUZKpb.gif

Who cares about their job? I bet their families do because that's how they earn their existence so there's no need to be disrespectful towards them as they're clearly doing their job.

how...conceited

I'm not talking about hard working people who need them. I'm talking about the most part of store workers: teens/young adults who hate their jobs and only need them to get luxuries

Are the models still gonna be in the video, cause I just can't see them being incorporated with the Pale Fire visuals  :crossed:

Well, the pictures of what seem to be the influences for the music video aren#t going along with the Pale Fire stuff, so I am much more doubtful about the underwater scenes than the models.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!