ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It doesn't take long at all to rip a CD. I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but hasn't gotten far yet.

If you had the cd it would literally take a maximum of ten minutes to rip and upload to the Internet :toofunny:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

if you promise you'll leak it!

Lol no one even said I'd be able to convince them to give the cd to me... the location where I have the connect who would sell it to me doesn't have the cds yet

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

This is fucking disgusting. You're not in fucking Syria looking for a safe place to live in. The fucking album is literally coming in three days. In less than three days (thanks to New Zealand), you'll be listening to Lana's new album in HQ 320 M4A what the fuck ever. In three days, you'll have the album in your fucking hands. And I know you guys are going to say that I'm pretentious or what fucking ever... where the hell is that logic? You're probably saying "THANK YOU BABY!" "SENDING YOU NUDES RN" to Nick just because he sent you a shitty vinyl recording. Where the hell is the logic? I fucking know you won't thank Lana when the album is fucking out. And I know that you guys are going to criticize everything you dislike about the album, the videos, etc, but I can't see the motherfucking logic... I mean, you listened to a shitty leaking. If it leaked in HQ, then I'm okay, but if you enjoy this shit, I'm out. It's incredible to be honest.

And in other news, Born to Die is No. 78 on Billboard.

Lol no one even said I'd be able to convince them to give the cd to me... the location where I have the connect who would sell it to me doesn't have the cds yet

But in case you get it, you'll leak it.. Right??  :pray2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro