ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

at the very least the recording of GKIT didnt have any hanger sounds  or convos in it  and it also seemed to transition into the next song pretty seamlessly so thats good ! 

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

woah i just realised that no one has mentioned that we actually have really good, not incredibly repetitive choruses like we were expecting

This is a fking stan base, this is what we do, and everyone else in other fan bases, like GTFO if you don't like it

Idc about your post (nothing personal) I'm just crazy about your user name!! Jill is, like, my favorite RE character  :flutter:  :flutter:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

This is fucking disgusting. You're not in fucking Syria looking for a safe place to live in. The fucking album is literally coming in three days. In less than three days (thanks to New Zealand), you'll be listening to Lana's new album in HQ 320 M4A what the fuck ever. In three days, you'll have the album in your fucking hands. And I know you guys are going to say that I'm pretentious or what fucking ever... where the hell is that logic? You're probably saying "THANK YOU BABY!" "SENDING YOU NUDES RN" to Nick just because he sent you a shitty vinyl recording. Where the hell is the logic? I fucking know you won't thank Lana when the album is fucking out. And I know that you guys are going to criticize everything you dislike about the album, the videos, etc, but I can't see the motherfucking logic... I mean, you listened to a shitty leaking. If it leaked in HQ, then I'm okay, but if you enjoy this shit, I'm out. It's incredible to be honest.

And in other news, Born to Die is No. 78 on Billboard.

PREACH HENNYYY

honestly I would just steal a copy if I saw it in a store. Obviously you wouldn't be able to buy it before the street date.

^^this... is just so childish.. we devote so much time to lana.. and can't even respect her shit...? ntm respecting the store and ultimately THE LAW 

i mean.. even from a toddler age were all taught not to steal.. 

and even tho its only a couple days till the release ...ITS ONLY A COUPLE DAYS TO WAIT .. we were already expecting to have to wait till december bc she's always late...she finally blesses us by being on time and we do this? 

it just seems like people get so excited bc of their own selfish wants.. that they are willing to use and abuse whatever to get it.. and that makes me sad and it would make lana sad

You sound so pressed.... :oic:

.................you spent HOURS and even got your boyfriend in on stalking numerous stores in order to get the album via loophole just a few days earlier... and ​you're calling him pressed.......

no.. honey...no

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Can someone answer me this, please? A friend of mine has plans on going to the signing in NY and he wants to know this:

any news about the signing in NY? the one's going to it will get the wristband only at the day of it? there's any way to get it earlier?

original.gif

they need to re-open the Honeymoon thread on atrl it's been 2 days  :crossed:

they wont until its out, they did that with 1989 too.

PS: the feg with the vinyl who's asking for money is probably having a field day with this lil internet hype

Idc about your post (nothing personal) I'm just crazy about your user name!! Jill is, like, my favorite RE character  :flutter:  :flutter:

RE is my fav series ever and Jill my fave character EVER!  :P  :D

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

That bitch with the vinyl.. Pfff, someone should head over to his house and break or steal it... Or, you can steal it, rip it and then break it..

Ok, I'm losing my mind  :biblio:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

on atrl:

"Guys 'freak', 'god knows I tried', '24', 'burnt norton' and 'blackest day' is now available in 'saavn' the streaming service thats only popular in India and I use lol. You guys can download an listen to it till the official leak happens if it hasnt already.7 days free so you dont have to pay. Oh and this album is giving me life."

RVhKIwP.gif