ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

.................you spent HOURS and even got your boyfriend in on stalking numerous stores in order to get the album via loophole just a few days earlier... and ​you're calling him pressed.......

no.. honey...no

Ok &? I've had free time and would like to hear the album in full quality a little early... plus it's fun going around store to store it's like a little adventure so no I'm not angry or pressed whatsoever. I'm not DYING for it, just passing the time.

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

on atrl:

"Guys 'freak', 'god knows I tried', '24', 'burnt norton' and 'blackest day' is now available in 'saavn' the streaming service thats only popular in India and I use lol. You guys can download an listen to it till the official leak happens if it hasnt already.7 days free so you dont have to pay. Oh and this album is giving me life."

just search and no results for those songs...

EDIT: OMFG ITS REALLY ON IT, JUST SAW YOUR POST

on atrl:

"Guys 'freak', 'god knows I tried', '24', 'burnt norton' and 'blackest day' is now available in 'saavn' the streaming service thats only popular in India and I use lol. You guys can download an listen to it till the official leak happens if it hasnt already.7 days free so you dont have to pay. Oh and this album is giving me life."

can't even find her as an artist  :toofunny: