ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I was reading Mark Ronson's interview for Billboard and he didn't mention Lana or any project he's working right now. He will be busy promoting this Bruno Mars single and his album  so if Lana wants him producing Honeymoon she will have to wait a little longer I guess. I'm praying for them to work together tho 

I was reading Mark Ronson's interview for Billboard and he didn't mention Lana or any project he's working right now. He will be busy promoting this Bruno Mars single and his album so if Lana wants him producing Honeymoon she will have to wait a little longer I guess. I'm praying for them to work together tho

I thought he already produced a handful of tracks since Lana said the production was "perfect," but different from his usual style.

I thought he already produced a handful of tracks since Lana said the production was "perfect," but different from his usual style.

She probably finished the album a week after that interview :hoe: can't tell with her anymore. Unless he just finished his handful of tracks and the rest is being handled by others.

She probably finished the album a week after that interview :hoe: can't tell with her anymore. Unless he just finished his handful of tracks and the rest is being handled by others.

I hope this is whats happening. I think its great if she had a hand full of different producers on the album who all compliment each other.

qsVmBMd.png

I hope this is whats happening. I think its great if she had a hand full of different producers on the album who all compliment each other.

Completely agree. I do enjoy how BtD and UV had such a cohesive sound, but I'm definitely not against variety. I mean, variety doesn't mean the overall sonic vision won't be there, but it could add interest.

Lana seems to prefer working with a main producer for each LP to ensure cohesiveness. Kahne, Haynie, Auerbach. It seems like she'll have Ronson produce the majority of Honeymoon tracks unless he does not agree to.

Completely agree. I do enjoy how BtD and UV had such a cohesive sound, but I'm definitely not against variety. I mean, variety doesn't mean the overall sonic vision won't be there, but it could add interest.

I know Haynie produced most of BTD but there was still a bit more variety than UV which I'd like to see on Honeymoon.

qsVmBMd.png