naachoboy

Kali Uchis

10 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

Goals to hit this week:

ย 

5m Just A Stranger MV views (currently 4.971.306)

2m Aqui Yo Mando MV views (currently 1.999.403 views)

1m La Luz spotify streamsย (currently 997.593 streams)

i think the just a stranger wont hit 5m this, but the other two are easyย 

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

Goals to hit this week: (STATUS UPDATE)ย 

ย 

5m Just A Stranger MV views (currently 4,975,250) [+3,994]ย 

2m Aqui Yo Mando MV views (currently 2,008,527) [+9,124] [goal reached]

1m La Luz spotify streamsย (currently 1,123,124) [+125,531]ย [goal reached]

giphy.gif

I don't know when but this seems new. Kali Uchis registered 3ย songs: Telepatรญa & No Eresย Tu.

ย 

"No Eres Tu" (ASCAP & BMI): The song is registered in ASCAP, but they removedย Kali Uchis as Performer, but she still being a writer. Masis Marco (Tainy) is credited, so maybe he produced. Click here for ASCAP info /ย Click here for BMI info

ย 

"TELEPATรA"ย (ASCAP & BMI): Kali appears as Performer and Writer. Masis Marco (Tainy) is credited, so maybe he produced. The song have publishers.ย Click here for ASCAP infoย /ย Click here for BMI info

ย 

"Papi" (ASCAP) (I think this is old): Kali credited as Writer. No Performers. Keith Ommas and Joshua Crocker as writers, so maybe can be an "Isolation" outtake. Click here for ASCAP info

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, kaliuchissimp said:

ย 

"Papi" (ASCAP) (I think this is old): Kali credited as Writer. No Performers. Keith Ommas and Joshua Crocker as writers, so maybe can be an "Isolation" outtake. Click here for ASCAP info

ย 

This was one of the ones that she accidentally posted on Soundcloud alongside the Flight 22 demo,ย Lost in Paradise and several instrumentals.

1 hour ago, Beauty King said:

ย 

This was one of the ones that she accidentally posted on Soundcloud alongside the Flight 22 demo,ย Lost in Paradise and several instrumentals.

and no one saved itย :(

1 hour ago, LiFELiNE said:

is she ever gonna release the original version of honey baby?ย 

she kinda did, but reworked it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 10/11/2020 at 2:25 AM, kaliuchissimp said:

Hi! someone have the "A Glimpse into Por Vida" video?, I found one in Youku, but the quality is bad.

it used to be so easy to find, but now it's deleted everywhere, do you know why?

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

40 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

this is about the highest quality that can be found, my friend uploaded it way back. I used to have a lot of Kali videos saved and things whwn I was making an archive of her stuffย but I donโ€™t have them anymore!

ย 

i never saw thisย :O

she has so many visuals from that era, a shame it's all archived and it's not gonna see the light of day

15 hours ago, wahyun said:

i never saw thisย :O

she has so many visuals from that era, a shame it's all archived and it's not gonna see the light of day

yeah, she have a lot of private videos, and also a lot of archived post on instagramย :(

giphy.gif