naachoboy

Kali Uchis

kali just posted the audio of โ€œthe pongo mal (prendelo)โ€ feat. jowell y randy on her youtubeย 

ย 

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

3 minutes ago, nightride said:

kali just posted the audio of โ€œthe pongo mal (prendelo)โ€ feat. jowell y randy on her youtubeย 

ย 

+ the song is out on all streaming platformsย 

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

Jay Z GIF - JayZ - Discover & Share GIFs

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

as much as i love kali, i'm not super pumped about this album. i don't have anything against her doing a completely spanish album, because i loved solita and nuestro planeta, but i just can't relate to the album. and the songs i've heard from this album so far aren't anything super amazing like i know she can do with por vida and isolation.ย 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

as much as i love kali, i'm not super pumped about this album. i don't have anything against her doing a completely spanish album, because i loved solita and nuestro planeta, but i just can't relate to the album. and the songs i've heard from this album so far aren't anything super amazing like i know she can do with por vida and isolation.ย 

I like the new songs but I have a feeling this album is not going to have a lot of replay value. If her next album is in Spanish as well, I hope it has the same vein as Isolation. I think a 70s style album in Spanish with some amazing ballads would be amazing.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

i'm honestly living my best latina life, la luz was IT but te pongo mal is so nostalgic to me because it reminds me a lot of songs i used to hear when i was little around my neighborhood, it's classic reggaeton luvsย :hooker:

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

im sure and I hopeย she's coming back to that classic sound and unique sound, she's only discovering and trying with new rhythms and producers

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, xlanax said:

I don't know her music used to be so peculiar and this is... generic? The only song I really loved was Solita and it's not even on the album. La Luz was cute too but idk something's missing to me

personally I don't think this is generic, she's trying to bring back the old school reggaeton she grew up to, she said that the whole album isn't going to be only reggaeton, she said the album have boleros and latin rhythms. personally I see this album as the other side of kali

giphy.gif

Idk what yโ€™all are on.... thereโ€™s nothing generic about her new songs. Sheโ€™s taking that nostalgic vibe of classic reggaeton & mixing it with her own style. Iย for one am very happy sheโ€™s exploring her roots for this album. :legend:ย 

14417469274.gif

21 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Idk what yโ€™all are on.... thereโ€™s nothing generic about her new songs. Sheโ€™s taking that nostalgic vibe of classic reggaeton & mixing it with her own style. Iย for one am very happy sheโ€™s exploring her roots for this album. :legend:ย 

spill

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

It's already past midnight in New Zealand, does anyone know if the album has been released there already? Just wondering so I can know if it'll be out in my country at midnight as well

I used a vpn with Spotify and its not out, in YouTube nz its not out yet

its a worldwide release I think

giphy.gif

Kali announced on her IG story that the album will be released at 10am PST tomorrow rather than midnight, so it will be available worldwideย 22 hours from now x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย