Sucker

AURORA

She told me a few plans that she has planned that I can't talk about, but I'm excited for her. :flutter: I didn't ask her about the release date though (flop fan yes :toofunny: I know...), but I'll ask her on Thursday if anything. What I can tell, is that she's pressing the album on vinyl at least. :legend:

In other news, she was rushed to the hospital yesterday. :defeated: She was gonna do a sold out show in her home town last night, but they had to cancel. ): She's doing another sold out show in the same city on Wednesday, so hopefully she'll recover before that.

WUUMbO2.png

PM me the plans sistren :hooker:

but yeah I saw that!! Hope she gets well

H0bDaqU.gif

PM me the plans sistren :hooker:

but yeah I saw that!! Hope she gets well

I caaan't. :defeated: but I think we'll have the album in 2 or 3 months tho. :flutter:

she told me that it's been done since April/May and supposed to be out in September, but her label didn't want to release it quite yet, so they pushed it back to January/February(/maybe even March, idk?).

OH!!! and I think I can tell you this???? she has already written most of the 2nd album. :rip: she performed a song called "Animal Soul" for the first time on Saturday (snippet from my twitter here), that didn't make the album because she just recently wrote it. she was so nervous about doing it, because she couldn't remember the second verse, so she did the first verse twice instead but kinda fucked up the bridge. we all laughed about it tho, so it was a fun and cute experience for her, I think :')

lABVyGE.png

I caaan't. :defeated: but I think we'll have the album in 2 or 3 months tho. :flutter:

she told me that it's been done since April/May and supposed to be out in September, but her label didn't want to release it quite yet, so they pushed it back to January/February(/maybe even March, idk?).

OH!!! and I think I can tell you this???? she has already written most of the 2nd album. :rip: she performed a song called "Animal Soul" for the first time on Saturday (snippet from my twitter here), that didn't make the album because she just recently wrote it. she was so nervous about doing it, because she couldn't remember the second verse, so she did the first verse twice instead but kinda fucked up the bridge. we all laughed about it tho, so it was a fun and cute experience for her, I think :')

oh nice! Well in my head it seems like her record will be perfectly fit for Q1 anyway. Maybe this all means album #2 won't take too long after album #1 :D

H0bDaqU.gif

oh nice! Well in my head it seems like her record will be perfectly fit for Q1 anyway. Maybe this all means album #2 won't take too long after album #1 :D

It's a nice autumn/winter album, so it'll be perfect. :flutter:

Hopefully! I'll talk to her what her plans are for the next album if I remember it. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

I'm a child with an animal soul

I don't belong here

I don't belong anywhere

I'm a child with an animal soul

I don't belong here

I don't belong anywhere

I can remember everything used to be warmer

Lying inside the bodies of our mothers

I can remember lights coming through her skin

And the first time I took my breath as she wrapped me in

:flutter:

Here's the video I recorded of the new song, Animal Soul. The couldn't remember the lyrics to the second verse and the bridge. :toofunny: Poor baby. :')

She had to postpone both the sold out concerts in her hometown AND the one I was going to on Thursday. :defeated: Her doctor didn't want her to go back on stage this week, so the two sold out concerts got postponed to December 14/15th.. So maybe I'll have to wait another month to see her. We'll see. Hopefully she's doing okay!

lABVyGE.png

Titles registered at BMI:

1. All My Demons

2. Awakening

3. Broken Satellites

4. Colours Are Gone

5. Conqueror

6. In Boxes

7. In The Light

8. Little Boy in the Grass

9. Murder Song

10. Runaway

11. Running With The Wolves

12. Silhouettes

13. Under Stars

14. Under The Water

Titles registered at ASCAP (that I could find):

1. Warrior

Released.

Played live.

Unheard.

I think I'm gonna ask her what the new songs are called - the 2 songs we haven't heard yet.. :flutter: It's probably Silhouettes and Colours Are Gone.

lABVyGE.png

fixed it for you

hahahahah well

i didn't get to ask her anything tho ):

but i did try the guestlist, and ah, it was super chill!

she did a sold out show for people under 18 (i'm 19 but heheheh you know), and there was like 20-30 people hoping to get a picture with her. i was standing next to the barricades and she saw me, snuck back on stage on the side, jumped off stage in front of the barricade in front of me and gave me the biggest hug in hopes that people wouldn't notice her. didn't take long before people caught us, and we were flooded with people. she got so stressed out, because she wanted to talk, but i told her to take pics with the others first. 

15-20 minutes later, she finally came around, i gave her a little gift and she almost got a little tearyeyed. she told me she loved me and that she wanted me to come to her show in 3-4 weeks so we could have a chat. she had to run out to her car to reach her train, but ah, she's the greatest girl in this damn industry. at least we got to talk for like 5 minutes.  :crying:

lABVyGE.png

Hey guys! Yesterday I started a Twitter account where I'll post news about the album, performances, interviews, photos.. etc! Hopefully y'all will follow it, as I'll post audio there as well! @AURORA_source

It's linked to this SoundCloud as well, where I'll post old songs, demos, acoustics, performances, instrumentals, acapellas etc. You should follow that as well! Last night I uploaded my first """""exclusive"""""", her cover of "La La La" by Naughty Boy and Sam Smith, since it's not really known and widely spread - even tho it aired in June this year. I also posted a full recording of her new song Animal Soul, with the second verse and bridge! @AURORAsource

Here's her La La La cover:

https://soundcloud.com/aurorasource/aurora-la-la-la-cover

aaand here's Animal Soul (Acoustic), live in Oslo:

https://soundcloud.com/aurorasource/aurora-animal-soul-acoustic

<3 <3 <3

lABVyGE.png

I don't know how I do it, but I managed to win tickets to the Nobel Peace Concert. :rip: Jay Leno is hosting. AURORA, MØ, Jason Derulo, A-ha and Kygo are all performing. Holy shit. It's gonna be a night to remember, for sure. :flutter:

lABVyGE.png

@@Sucker y'all so cute! Tell her come to NYC soon I just simply need to see her.

Congrats on the concert, sounds like a great time with both MØ and Aurora. Her La La La cover is cute, wow all these exclusives. 

She's coming back next summer! ;) I'm pretty sure that's what she told me a few weeks ago.. I'll double check with her though.

Thank you! I can't wait tbh.

lABVyGE.png