dietmtndylan

Does it seem like Lana has some kind of past all acrossUS

Does it?

I mean if you think about it, Lana has some kind of past in LA, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Alabamma. Judging by her discography, Lana apparently was a go-go dancer back in Alabamma, she went to a boarding school in Connecticut where she had a relationship with a teacher, she was also in L.A. where she apparently took a lot of drugs, had a relationship with K, who by the way was a drug dealing criminal who got sent to prison/possibly death row, then she somehow ended up back in New York studying in Bronx and had a trailer in New Jersey.

Just saying tho, i'm not saying that all

large.jpg

Does it?

I mean if you think about it, Lana has some kind of past in LA, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Alabamma. Judging by her discography, Lana apparently was a go-go dancer back in Alabamma, she went to a boarding school in Connecticut where she had a relationship with a teacher, she was also in L.A. where she apparently took a lot of drugs, had a relationship with K, who by the way was a drug dealing criminal who got sent to prison/possibly death row, then she somehow ended up back in New York studying in Bronx and had a trailer in New Jersey and also had a relationship with someone who either abused her or a record executive.

Just saying tho, i'm not saying that all of her songs happend in real life tho, could be just her fantasy world but when you listen to her album Sirens it seems all pretty real to me (at least the part about her meeting K in L.A. who was a criminal).

large.jpg

she has a tendency to twist the truth about things, or at least make up stories about her life (and put on very cherry balm :creepna2:) so i don't really think that her grand history of the USA is entirely accurate. she definitely did visit some of the places, but i rather think that she concocted some of the stories in order to help her in her romantic vision of America.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She was on a tireless journey to find inspiration obv.  :hooker:

She had the drive back in the day, but upon an unfortunate series of events she saw those dreams dash and divide like a million stars in the night sky, that she wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken.

:crying2:

Whilst I believe most of the things that Lana says/done sometimes some of the things she dose say I take with a pinch of salt...

However I do believe Lana has Nomadic tendencies and likes to travel alot around the world/u.s.a.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

She was on a tireless journey to find inspiration obv.  :hooker:

She had the drive back in the day, but upon an unfortunate series of events she saw those dreams dash and divide like a million stars in the night sky, that she wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken.

:crying2:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ive been out on the open road .....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

She should make a movie with all of those experiences/made up experiences across the country with visual imagery like a François Truffaut/David Lynch hybrid

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City