Fluorine

Charli XCX

Meanwhile, awaiting Sky's debut  :hoe:

I think it's funny at the rate Charli is releasing material and I'm like Sky needs that label 

Haha don't get me started on Sky  :facepalm: I was going to say something along the lines of Charli not pulling a Sky Ferreira but refrained myself from doing so. Hopefully Capitol drops her after NTMT and a better label picks her up...

Anyways back to Charli I'm excited to hear what she's been up to, especially since she said it was along the same lines as 'I Love It'.

new last.fm

Teasing bitch.

Do you guys think her tweets implied that the single is the first song in the tracklist or just the first single? Because Mess doesn't seem like an album opener :crey:

Teasing bitch.

Do you guys think her tweets implied that the single is the first song in the tracklist or just the first single? Because Mess doesn't seem like an album opener :crey:

I will honestly be disappointed if it's mess... I don't get you guys. Sure it can be on the album, but do you really want a song we already know to be the first single? I'm waiting for new music and if it's mess it won't surprise me or do as much for me to tide me over until the album as a new better song would.

Teasing bitch.

I think it's just the first piece of new material

BzhmW.png

I will honestly be disappointed if it's mess... I don't get you guys. Sure it can be on the album, but do you really want a song we already know to be the first single? I'm waiting for new music and if it's mess it won't surprise me or do as much for me to tide me over until the album as a new better song would.

Who cares? We usually have to wait 1-2 years for every other artist to come out with new material.

This bitch barely put out an album in April. Plus many leaks.

BE HAPPY  :)

Who cares? We usually have to wait 1-2 years for every other artist to come out with new material.

This bitch barely put out an album in April. Plus many leaks.

BE HAPPY  :)

I will definitely still be happy if it's mess, just not AS happy probably as if it were a new song. I don't understand why most of you seem to WANT it to be Mess. I'd be so happy to hear a studio version of Mess and see the music video and jam to it, but wouldn't you prefer something you haven't heard before?

I will definitely still be happy if it's mess, just not AS happy probably as if it were a new song. I don't understand why most of you seem to WANT it to be Mess. I'd be so happy to hear a studio version of Mess and see the music video and jam to it, but wouldn't you prefer something you haven't heard before?

Honestly no, not in this case. Mess is so overdue, I really expected it to be on True Romance :crying: And it wouldn't be like if she released, say, Grins as the debut single from TR. Most people haven't heard Mess, let alone a studio version. Plus then the rest of the album is all brand new!

I'd rather hear a new song as the lead single and then just hear a studio version of mess when the album comes out then :P I really don't get the hype of it though. It's ok.

The way I see it, if the lead single is mess then I can delete the live version and just have this better version but already know the song pretty well and not really get much new out of it. If its a new song, I will still have the live version of mess if I ever want to listen to it, plus a brand new song that is hopefully better than Mess!

Besides, the lead single is supposed to be one of the best songs on the album and get attention. If mess were one of the best options she had for a lead single with all the new music she has made lately, I'd be a bit less hyped about the album I think...

I'd rather hear a new song as the lead single and then just hear a studio version of mess when the album comes out then :P I really don't get the hype of it though. It's ok.

The way I see it, if the lead single is mess then I can delete the live version and just have this better version but already know the song pretty well and not really get much new out of it. If its a new song, I will still have the live version of mess if I ever want to listen to it, plus a brand new song that is hopefully better than Mess!

Besides, the lead single is supposed to be one of the best songs on the album and get attention. If mess were one of the best options she had for a lead single with all the new music she has made lately, I'd be a bit less hyped about the album I think...

Well the fact that you don't really like the song probably influences your decision, doesn't it? Not that it's old :smile2:

Not to discredit you but I can't think of anyone else who dislikes Mess :smirk:

BUnWNhECQAAvTLq.jpg

First pic from the video. I can see what she means now about her being dressed classier, but still . . . her. I like the look. Does anyone know what's behind? Something in Japanese I guess.

2dt29zc.jpg

BUnWNhECQAAvTLq.jpg

First pic from the video. I can see what she means now about her being dressed classier, but still . . . her. I like the look. Does anyone know what's behind? Something in Japanese I guess.

she filmed it was she was in Japan some weeks ago

BzhmW.png

I can't wait to see videos of her supporting Paramore!!! I wonder if she will do anything special tonight? Probably won't play the new song yet since she's keeping the title a surprise but you never know!!!

I guess

*puts on sunglasses*

We'll Never Know (until the show, at least)

*yeahhh*

Speaking of which, that song actually ranked all of 10 places higher than Grimes' "Oblivion" on a weekly HypeMachine chart last year, in case someone didn't know.  :icant:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png