Fluorine

Charli XCX

Random question here but how do you guys sort her songs on iTunes? Like the obvious ones are easy like True Romance, the mixtapes, EPs, live perfomances, but what about like, I Like You, where the fuck did that song even come from? Or like the later version of Machines? Photography? Too Cool? I Wanna Be Darth Vader? Illusions Of? etc etc cause I don't know how to sort them at all really. Where they released somewhere like on the internet or something? Like whaaaat the fuck idk, which songs are unreleased ?? Ughh is there a list somewhere or something where it says where all her songs are from, like myspace, mixtape or whatever? Cause I haven't got a clue really...

A few of us have posted our libraries in the thread. I don't think they're too far back.

FUSE HAS NOMINATED CHARLI XCX FOR BEST NEW ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN

She is currently in the lead, but not by much. Vote for her here!

http://www.fuse.tv/2013/08/best-new-artist-fan-poll#2

Also, vote for Lorde in the next category while you are at it. :hooker:

Done! ;) I had to choose Lorde over CHVRCHES, but all my other faves (except for, sadly, Chance the Rapper) are winning in their categories. :party:

EDIT:

1235887_657773510900280_795421091_n.png

:flutter:

Done! ;) I had to choose Lorde over CHVRCHES, but all my other faves (except for, sadly, Chance the Rapper) are winning in their categories. :party:

EDIT:

1235887_657773510900280_795421091_n.png

:flutter:

You're a Bonnie McKee fan? :awkney2:

From her Facebook (Similar message on Twitter):

ALL MY NEW RESCHEDULED USA TOUR DATES WILL BE POSTED AFTER THE US HOLIDAY WEEKEND   MOST SHOWS ARE ALL AGES NOW.. INCLUDING TORONTO.... !!! HOPE YOU GUYS CAN MAKE IT  XXXX

2dt29zc.jpg