Fluorine

Charli XCX

She kinda made it sound like she didn't have a final say in opening for Paramore.

I didn't read it that way. She said the people who are close to her wouldn't let her pass up the opportunity, but I think she meant that they encouraged her to go for it because its a huge opportunity, not that they actually made her go. Who knows though, maybe her label or manager have control over her and made her do this for the money and exposure she'll get. In a way it solves the problem of her "having to cancel" her European tour for whatever reason..

Has anyone seen her last tweet? It just says "heartbroken". No explanation. A lot of things are going through my mind. My immediate thought was that Ryan broke up with her, that's where my mind goes when I think of heartbreak. But then I thought about all the US tour stuff going on and it could be that she's just really upset that she made her fans so upset and that it breaks her heart to postpone the tour. Worse though, it could be that she's having to cancel her US tour, move it back even farther, or (I can see this being likely) go in the US tour but cancel some of the cities she won't be able to reschedule.

I didn't read it that way. She said the people who are close to her wouldn't let her pass up the opportunity, but I think she meant that they encouraged her to go for it because its a huge opportunity, not that they actually made her go. Who knows though, maybe her label or manager have control over her and made her do this for the money and exposure she'll get. In a way it solves the problem of her "having to cancel" her European tour for whatever reason..

Has anyone seen her last tweet? It just says "heartbroken". No explanation. A lot of things are going through my mind. My immediate thought was that Ryan broke up with her, that's where my mind goes when I think of heartbreak. But then I thought about all the US tour stuff going on and it could be that she's just really upset that she made her fans so upset and that it breaks her heart to postpone the tour. Worse though, it could be that she's having to cancel her US tour, move it back even farther, or (I can see this being likely) go in the US tour but cancel some of the cities she won't be able to reschedule.

I think it was because a fan basically slammed her back and forth on twitterand she could only give excuse after excuse in response

BzhmW.png

I hadn't checked her replies, hmmm :assad:

She says her new song might be coming out while she's touring the UK with Paramore and that was her motivation, which looks like the week of the 22nd as far as I can tell. That's really awfully close.

At the end of the day, with enough advance notice I can reschedule and it sucks for people who can't. I'm bummed it won't be as soon but I'll still see her and still get pumped for new music.

For the people bashing her choice to postpone the tour- give the girl a break. She's barely 21 and has to make a decision that will effect thousands of people, and has people surrounding her telling her different things to do. All of her management and record people obviously want her to go with Paramore for the promo which would be much more than her headline in the US, while some fans want to cancel and go to Europe, because they have never gotten to to see her once, and the US fans want her to stay there. She has to use her best judgment, and remember to put herself first. In the end, this will have been the best choice and she sees that. With more promo she gets more fans, subsequently more money which can be put into the music, videos, and even more touring.  :tanisha:

2dt29zc.jpg

For the people bashing her choice to postpone the tour- give the girl a break. She's barely 21 and has to make a decision that will effect thousands of people, and has people surrounding her telling her different things to do. All of her management and record people obviously want her to go with Paramore for the promo which would be much more than her headline in the US, while some fans want to cancel and go to Europe, because they have never gotten to to see her once, and the US fans want her to stay there. She has to use her best judgment, and remember to put herself first. In the end, this will have been the best choice and she sees that. With more promo she gets more fans, subsequently more money which can be put into the music, videos, and even more touring.  :tanisha:

I agree with you and I'm not as frustrated as I initially was earlier, but c'mon, we all know you're not upset because well scTH3qa.jpg

:creep: :creep: :creep:

14417469274.gif

photo-302.jpg?_r=1370313817photo-302.jpg?_r=1370313817photo-302.jpg?_r=1370313817

Invalid

EDIT: oh

Random question here but how do you guys sort her songs on iTunes? Like the obvious ones are easy like True Romance, the mixtapes, EPs, live perfomances, but what about like, I Like You, where the fuck did that song even come from? Or like the later version of Machines? Photography? Too Cool? I Wanna Be Darth Vader? Illusions Of? etc etc cause I don't know how to sort them at all really. Where they released somewhere like on the internet or something? Like whaaaat the fuck idk, which songs are unreleased ?? Ughh is there a list somewhere or something where it says where all her songs are from, like myspace, mixtape or whatever? Cause I haven't got a clue really...