Fluorine

Charli XCX

"As we were doing it, everyone kept talking about how it’d be a great song for Halsey. I was like, ‘No, I love Halsey, but this is a great song for me and I’m fucking keeping it.’ People talk about writing-camp songs being fake and constructed in a test tube or whatever. But it’s very real. We write from our reality. That’s why we’re good songwriters.”

lmaoooooo :lmao:

2 minutes ago, heatwaves said:

"As we were doing it, everyone kept talking about how it’d be a great song for Halsey. I was like, ‘No, I love Halsey, but this is a great song for me and I’m fucking keeping it.’ People talk about writing-camp songs being fake and constructed in a test tube or whatever. But it’s very real. We write from our reality. That’s why we’re good songwriters.”

i love that small dig at halsey :lmao:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

31 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i’m betting it’s probably just a vocalization and not actual words but i could be wrong

That’s what I thought, but her looking like she’s mouthing actual words in the video is making me second guess

29 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

dw it probably makes no sense anyway

I low key live for that though 

5 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

babe… come on now b real w yourself

she's trolling, it's really not that serious, i mean constant repeat was a made up scenario. yuck is more reminiscent of fighting falling in love with someone/attachment rather than a break up... the songs placement in the track list is funny because she's almost trying to take back being emotional about something and proclaim she's too cool for it 

used to know me on the other hand.. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

12 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

she's trolling, it's really not that serious, i mean constant repeat was a made up scenario. yuck is more reminiscent of fighting falling in love with someone/attachment rather than a break up... the songs placement in the track list is funny because she's almost trying to take back being emotional about something and proclaim she's too cool for it 

used to know me is absolutely about huck :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, zaddyxcx said:

I’m pushing 500 scrobbles of new shapes and I just realized I have no clue what Christine says in this ad lib she repeats twice: 

any ideas?

she’s telling us what to keep when the water runs

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, heatwaves said:

What’s this? Anywho I laugh every time I remember Charli could of wrote with multiple artists she says are “talented” but always has an excuse 💀

29 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

used to know me is about her manager honey not Huck 

Yuck could definitely be about Huck-i don’t get the dismissal