Fluorine

Charli XCX

15 minutes ago, lewisbennett1 said:

Any superfans with a masterpost (of OG files)/ unreleased that they can hook me up with? I lost track of my collection about 2 years ago.

@ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww @dance4u made a really good one that i can’t link cause i’m on my phone but it’s been linked umpteen times throughout the recent pages if that helps at all

i’m sure that someone will post it though in a sec

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

YUCK

NOW YOU GOT ME BLUSHIN

CHEEKS ALL RED WHEN THE BLOOD STARTS RUSHIN

YUCK

THAT BOY'S SO MUSHY SENDING ME FLOWERS I'M JUST TRYNA GET LUCKY

YUCK

LOOKIN AT ME ALL SUCKY

YUCK

QUIT ACTING LIKE A PUPPY

FUCK

Dua Lipa GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

IMABOUTTOCRASHIMABOUTTOCRASHIMABOUTTOCRASHIMABOUTTOCRASH

Dua Lipa GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I wasn’t a massive fan of the singles tbh, only Good Ones and Beg For You were ones I liked. But hearing them in the context of the album changed how I hear them 😂💖

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

i have only listened to the whole album 2x and...i'm not feeling it half as much as HIFN or self-titled so far. but waiting til fri to listen a bunch and form a real opinion. found myself agreeing w the stereogum review; feels like her weakest project since sucker (of which i was/am a fan! but it's lower in my ranking of her discography). for the most part this record doesn't seem to have the innovation, hooks, or deep sad/party feelings of other recent releases.

that said i hope the album performs really well and can't wait for the tour! 

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

this toaster quality :awkney2:

it's a crime that even after all these years, all we have is this shitty quality snippet of the video :crai:
Gwen should've managed to get the original video to release in the LAMB anniversary instead of making a new mix for the album

8 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I had a nightmare that I was back in the Sucker era being excited to hear Red Balloon for the first time from the deluxe and then listening to it….

my past trauma has me worried about Crash deluxe

I ain't worried bout THISSSS I ain't worried bout THATTTT

14 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I had a nightmare that I was back in the Sucker era being excited to hear Red Balloon for the first time from the deluxe and then listening to it….

my past trauma has me worried about Crash deluxe

Ä̗̬̫͚̥̜̦̥́̅̀ͦͪ̒̄͜͝Â̢̧̞̺̥̘̰̗͈͓̤̤͎̟͔͚̰͍͙ͬͨ̽̋̆̎̊ͯ͌̑͒ͣͨ̋͊͞Åͯͥ͒͋̏̀̚͜͢͏̝̩̲̬̳͚̼̣̖͠Ȁ̡̢͔̻̳͕͔̜͉̭͇̲̖̫̗͙̹ͨ̑̽ͤ̾͑̆̿͑͐̎͛̃̃̊̌͜A̛͉͈͕̺̜͉̣͚̮̰̳̜ͣ͌̔ͨ̆̇̀̇̃̄͛ͫ̒̊ͦͪ͐̃́͞W̡̧̏̽ͬ͑̾͝͏̟͔̺̲̪̹̣̻͍̙̜͇̰̳͈̠͍͔O̷̶̧͈̤̼͓͌̎ͣ̓̅͌̐ͫ̓̽ͪ̇̎ͣͣ̎̚͡Ò̴͉̼͍̲͍͍͖̫ͪ̀͆ͬ̍̃͋̆ͮͭͣ̀̄̑ͦ̆̑̚͝Ơ̖͓͇̰̼͉̭̟͎̩̟̤̰̟̹̯̦̲ͮ̄ͭͩ̓͆̌̓ͭǑ͙͇̲̼͓͓̹̦̞͓̩́ͮ̎͋̚̕͢͟͞Ō̿̇̉͐͊͊҉̸̨͙͍͎͓̤̪̭͍͔̗̜̤͈̣̲̗͟O̷̘̼͎͈̩̤͓̅ͫ͆͂̓͑̈́ͫ̊ͨ͌̿̍͂̓̂O̢̝̖̫̺̫̣̰̲͔̙̬̫̣͈̍ͪͯͬ͌͐ͣ͗̅ͬ̽̀Ợ̘͇̣̦̙̺͙̠͕͍̠̏͛ͪ̐ͨ͡O̤̦̻̥̲̘̣̤͐ͧ̓̾̉ͮ͘̕͟͡

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I wanna do a cover of Constant Repeat… my filtered instrumental is ass tho..

:crai:

It would take me a while to memorize a song, Let alone create an instrumental. I think it would still sound good / doesn’t have to be exact!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

It would take me a while to memorize a song, Let alone create an instrumental. I think it would still sound good / doesn’t have to be exact!

:ma:

It’s an AI made one from the leaked m4a file, hopefully once the record is out I can use th actual instrumental :crying:

j14CYJi.png