Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

So I have posted in here about how much I love the song she did with Lil Xan (Moonlight) but was Moonlight originally Charli's song she gave to him? Or vice versa?

actually charli gave it to @Nigel Hitch but they never received it so you can help by sharing it here right now!

3 minutes ago, Dima said:

Tomorrow 

oh ok I thought it’d already out in NZ

so will it be the official next single? With a worldwide release and mv I guess? It makes sense since she’s also performing it live on this Amazon thing.

I hope the mv will not be another dance video pls

6 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

It’s just a bit of a fun no? It’s not like she’s tryna get away with stealing a melody, I see it as more of a homage, like how Halsey’s Hold Me Down samples Son Lux or what Mura Masa has done with that new bbycakes song or when David Guetta turned that funeral song into a rap track:true:

Ik this is unrelated but what did muramasa do? I liked bbycakes

22 minutes ago, bored said:

Yuck sounds so Gwen Stefani to me, definitely a highlight from the album 

finally someone with the same opinion!
i can totally hear Gwen vocals on this one, also i would love if Charli do a Music Video for Yuck with the same concept of the Serious video

46 minutes ago, alan said:

i can totally hear Gwen vocals on this one, also i would love if Charli do a Music Video for Yuck with the same concept of the Serious video

We have tons of songs with Gwen Vocals- Fancy, Back again, most of sucker, Babygirl. 

Charli is gwens daughter to me 

Is there any Every Rule demo that was more upbeat or something? Since her dancing in the mv is way too energetic LMAO and im thinking if she swapped audio over the one she actually performed in the video :oic2:

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

Yuck kind of sounds dated and cringy.

I changed my mind and I think Constant Repeat is kinda cute, still not obsessed as some other users are tho.

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

oh hen, go listen now, bbycakes - Mura Masa, Shy Girl, PinkPanthress & Lil Uzi Vert it’s so good

the way i was like wow they totally covered kreayshawn 😭

antyways, im so excited to be listening to the album for the first time soon when its officially out and seeing her live next saturday for the first time since 2014

1 hour ago, alan said:

also justice for Serious mv :xcry:

1 hour ago, alan said:

this toaster quality :awkney2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif