Fluorine

Charli XCX

OGs please help. I'm looking for a video of Charli going shopping in a vintage shop/with eclectic circle racks circa 2013-2014. Cannot remember what she was wearing ... Not sure if it was in London..... I cannot find it on youtube, someone must have it saved... PLS HELP if you have the file pls email me dm

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

off topic but i'm still miffed she didn't seize the opportunity to name her third album xcx3 ... made so much sense coming off the back of number 1 angel and pop 2, the term xcx3 had been used for years because there had been so much discussion and controversy around it, i feel like it would have been the gag

4 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

off topic but i'm still miffed she didn't seize the opportunity to name her third album xcx3 ... made so much sense coming off the back of number 1 angel and pop 2, the term xcx3 had been used for years because there had been so much discussion and controversy around it, i feel like it would have been the gag

i mean that was the name so

10 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

5 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

i mean that was the name so

fun fact: since the title “XCX” cursed her she decided to just name it “Charli”

:toofunny:

On 5/25/2024 at 11:21 PM, pin up galore said:

if she does boys or even like unlock it during her already shortened set on the Sweat tour its gonna be rough a great bathroom break! also I don't want shygirl performing 365 with her on the tour like I know the studio remix is gonna go awf but if I have one chance to hear that song live it better be the canonized version :true: shits gonna be otherworldly either way tho

I think that will depend on what version she will play

given each song will have 2 versions some shows might get original and some will get unreleased remixes

but it makes sense that the shygirl shows will have the remix

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

TEN FUCKING DAYS ANGELS :oprah4: ITS ALMOST TIME TO GO FERAL MODE

i'm gonna go really feral if my local record store doesn't soon confirm that they're doing a listening party. i want to hear brat on 6/4 (assuming it doesn't leak earlier) :flutter:

I know we're supposed to be hyped for brat (and I am) but that aside, something has been bugging me for quite a while. Who the fuck is Thomas that Charli shouts out during Bounce? Also why does she only shout out Kyary on the version where she's not on, at least from the versions I could find on YT?

18 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I know we're supposed to be hyped for brat (and I am) but that aside, something has been bugging me for quite a while. Who the fuck is Thomas that Charli shouts out during Bounce? Also why does she only shout out Kyary on the version where she's not on, at least from the versions I could find on YT?

I’m pretty sure she’s talking about Diplo bc his name is Thomas

and assuming the kyary shoutout was probably just a line she tried out in one of the many demos before the feature was complete

36 minutes ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

is probably about QT
her stage name was a short for Quinn Thomas