Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, back2back said:

i'm fucking dying for 365

my bb and i were discussing ab what 365 was better, and we agreed it is the album's

Trust me the wait will be worth it, it’s mind blowing

7 minutes ago, ShootingNeon said:

Trust me the wait will be worth it, it’s mind blowing

i am replaying the 365 live on twitter again and again and again... I'm OBSESSED

3 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

My reactions finally work again, it's a Charli month miracle :worship:

How did you get to hear it 🥺

I’ll be honest guys, I was lucky enough to listen to the album. I can write about the songs if you want?

I’m hoping for a smooth and stress free listening party experience tomorrow. My biggest fear is for my first full listen of the album to be in a cramped record store with no room to breathe while I try to enjoy it.

i think about it all the time sounds good i do NOT get the hate😭😭claiming talk talk, i think about it all the time, and i might say something stupid 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

we had a conversation on the way home

”should i stop my birth control?”

cause my career feels so small

in the existential scheme of it all:crai:

she posted a snippet apparently (fckyeahcharli posted one on instag)

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I’m claiming

Spoiler

360, Club classics, Sympathy is a knife, I might say something stupid, Talk talk, Von dutch, Everything is romantic, Rewind, So I, Girl so confusing, Apple, B2b, Mean girls, I think about it all the time, 365, Guess, Hello goodbye, and Spring breakers :true:

Untitled_design-2.png?ex=665fab26&is=665

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

3 minutes ago, Foxes said:

occupying the top 6 on the bree popular page charts all with fake albums

this is our billboard 200😍

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

1 minute ago, pabstblueribbon said:

It did leak lol listening :byeh8rs3::shh2:

ya i didn't lie! :party:

so much for the listening party tomorrow... at least i won't have to rush from work to stand in a probably not air conditioned store lol