Fluorine

Charli XCX

Mean girls is the most slaughtered song in the album :( i grew too attached to the boiler room vocals and beat and all, ig it's my fault..

now it sounds like a Kim Petras song, and it just sounds aged

the rest is really good tho sans i think about it all the time, that song is just plain out trash

3 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

same about Club Classics (Boiler Room Edit):rip:

its probably on the 7". the fact it was given a title (CC NRG) makes me think they have bigger plans than just a throwaway.

girl right a book

When she said she was going minimalist I thought she meant in a Rosalia or Sophie kind of good quality minimalist. Most of the tracks sound underproduced with really bad mixing. Like idk it sounds like some of the songs don't have same quality, club classics sounding good then sympathy being leaked demo core.. The album feels like a either a bunch of leaks put together or overall low budget album. Probably gonna grow on me though.. Sorry for my bad vibes as some of yall probly having a blast rn!!! 

Just now, tanguy said:

When she said she was going minimalist I thought she meant in a Rosalia or Sophie kind of good quality minimalist. Most of the tracks sound underproduced with really bad mixing. Like idk it sounds like some of the songs don't have same quality, club classics sounding good then sympathy being leaked demo core.. The album feels like an either a bunch of leaks put together or overall low budget album. Probably gonna grow on me though.. Sorry for my bad vibes as some of yall probly having a blast rn!!! 

The boiler room versions sound more finalized, I think that set overhyped these songs and they’re not as good as those mixes 

4 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Omg you guys don’t get this like I do.

u have to be on a certain brainwave to get it... and i GET it...

girl right a book

Just finished listening and I don’t really know what to say like I definitely liked it (even ITAIATT, never thought I’d say that) but it’s sooo far from what I was expecting :hdu:

Spoiler

The mean girls partygirl edit is the biggest throw off in HERSTORY, the gaggery of it being so different, a bop nonetheless.

So I is basically the same to what she sang live.

365 on the other hand is like the polar opposite to So I, so extremely different to what we had heard thus far.

Everything is romantic is the most confusing to me atm. Like, it’s weird but in a good way. The production is fire, but the lyrics are??? Wtf is the “jesus christ on a plastic sign” line supposed to mean? ‘cause if it’s supposed to be a reference to italian culture, its religious roots and the fact that we have plastic crucifixes almost everywhere, it really does not come through the way she intended to…

The rest is chef’s kiss imo, it all sound easy and fun and experimental yet in a new and refreshing way

Great job, Charlotte :bop::bop:

it l-worded?? I WON!! :oprah4::oprah4:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

7 hours ago, viktoria said:

leaking music in lq should be a crime 

you’d never guess what i’m about to tell you…:P

i’m too lazy to listen to the l word.. send your ranks pls i wanna see what i should be ready for

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind