Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

Exactly... But like, song about your biological clock in a self-described club album? Girl. (girl GIRL, girl) That was the other song that seemed so out of place on the album, lol. Both of them sound just as ratchet and demo-y as they did when they leaked as like 3.00MB demos. 💀 They both also are garbage, frankly, compared to every other track on brat. Again, idk why y'all acted/act like they weren't ever not awful (especially ITAIATT, her voice is not it too on that...) 

JUSTICE FOR MAKE U MINE 

also spring breakers exists. And she's teased lately. Ughhh

honestly I'm obsessed with the rest of the album, just, I fucking hate those two songs (much less so for Girl, tho). They're so lazy, boring, and ugly. Just like me 🥵 

WAIT, also this album played after the recent Thy Slaughter album is soooo incredible 😭😭😭. Trust 

Also, whoever said E.i.r is like twigs' Pamplemousse, OMFG. YES. Everything is for SURE one of my fave tracks. Maybe So I, it's up there. (Also CRIMINALLY underrated, how the fuck aren't y'all having that masterpiece in your lists, yuck)

Those cheap poppers really got to u huh

18 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

AM updated the cover so now the brat text progressively gets more and less pixelated :omg: 

I fucking love it

I fear this is her greatest album rollout promo era ever

True Loves Never Dies
Spring Breakers
What I Got (feat. Robyn)
In The City (feat. Sam Smith)
Hello Goodbye
You Make Me Wanna Die (feat. Maneskin[?])

I Don't Want Your Love

Put Your Love On The Line (feat. Robyn)

Guess

the rewind remix with bladee

the 365 remix with shygirl & EASYFUN

other remixes & edits

we're still in for so much more food this summer angels, i can feel it :trisha:

thinking about how yesterday at my listening party they had random Charli music videos playing on the tvs while the album played and during So I I look over to see Charli dancing in her bikini from the 1999 music video :omg: like nawt now Charles

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

True Loves Never Dies
Spring Breakers
What I Got (feat. Robyn)
In The City (feat. Sam Smith)
Hello Goodbye
You Make Me Wanna Die (feat. Maneskin[?])

I Don't Want Your Love

Put Your Love On The Line (feat. Robyn)

Guess

the rewind remix with bladee

the 365 remix with shygirl & EASYFUN

other remixes & edits

we're still in for so much more food this summer angels, i can feel it :trisha:

Help us lord 1000times:deadbanana:come back kitty come back:trisha:

ok my absolute favs on this impeccable album are for sure the more energetic tracks (the singles, sympathy, romantic, rewind, 365), but 'so i' is genuinely a triumph and sits comfortably alongside some of her other best ballads, like... she really did that.

can also add it to the very short but growing list of charli songs that make me cry lol

26 minutes ago, running said:

Remix album confirmed :beyonce:

Yall need to stop saying this shit because i lose a brain cell every time i find out its not true

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

14 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Yall need to stop saying this shit because i lose a brain cell every time i find out its not true

Wait i might have been wrong…

Does she say anything about a remix album here because someone commented about it but im not abt to listen to these twinks for 1 hour so if anyone else would like to I would appreciate that

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

13 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

She mentioned a full remix album on La Culturistas. Wasn't total confirmation but definitely seems like it's in the works.

Also, the girl who started the brat deluxe leaked craze on twitter is the same girl who posted the video of Charli driving in her car blasting Von Dutch at the beginning of the promo cycle. Deluxe hasn't leaked but her team knows what they're doing :oic2:

4 minutes ago, running said:

well in that case :hooker:

Spoiler

365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 365 :beyonce:

last.fm

1 minute ago, back2back said:

Unrelated but Down the Drain by Julia Fox is playing constantly in my mind, thank you boiler room

Same and ngl I had never heard of Addison Rae before, but 2 die 4 is absolutely 2 die 4