Fluorine

Charli XCX

@@charli_xcx: Angels! My @beats1 take over show is tonight at 8pm!!! I'll be dropping a song I've been working on with @SOPHIEMSMSMSM for my new album

i'm about tO PUKE WITH EXCITEMENT

IMAGINE IF IT'S ONE OF THE FOUR THAT HAS BEEN PLAYED LIVE

OMG IMAGINE IF IT'S MAKE IT RIGHT OR VROOM VROOM 

fgihudfiskfvidof ARE Y'ALL READY

edit: 

ACTUALLY

“We clicked and did four or five songs. One of them is called “Vroom Vroom.” I don't know if we'll put it out soon or if it'll be on my next record but my next record is gonna be the most electronic thing I've ever done.”

it has to be one of the songs they played live

they only did 4-5 songs together

because we've already heard Vroom Vroom, Make It Right, Girls Night Out and Throw It Up.  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  unless there's a 5th track

i think it might be Vroom Vroom tbh fvifjxdnfc

lABVyGE.png

She just sang acapella Dinosaur Sex like what kind of flawfree vocals? I am #slayedt #kween

And now she's playing Gasolina by Daddy Yankee like what kind of #LatinexRepresentation she truly cares for the diversity of her fans #MotherTeresa #CharlisusChrist 

Did she play it yet? I started listening at like 3:30 because I had an exam

Nope. You're fine.

She just sang acapella Dinosaur Sex like what kind of flawfree vocals? I am #slayedt #kween

And now she's playing Gasolina by Daddy Yankee like what kind of #LatinexRepresentation she truly cares for the diversity of her fans #MotherTeresa #CharlisusChrist 

mte :defeated:

lABVyGE.png