Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's still the 24th here in the US but like idt anywhere except Wiki says it was gonna be a CD? Idk on her press release it says "‘VROOM VROOM EP’ IMPACTING ON MARCH 25TH (AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE/STREAM ON FRIDAY 26TH FEBRUARY)" I don't know..................It's been on my mind a lot.

I was hoping for at least a CD release tmrw...Doesn't seem like it

She dm'd a fan awhile go that she really wants to do a vinyl release when she was asked if theres one in the works

Demos_copy.png

I did find it weird her label or whatever had it on scheduled releases when it came out last month

If she includes the VV tracks in the album, it better be like 16 songs long or they better be bonus tracks on some deluxe edition

BzhmW.png

It's still the 24th here in the US but like idt anywhere except Wiki says it was gonna be a CD? Idk on her press release it says "‘VROOM VROOM EP’ IMPACTING ON MARCH 25TH (AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE/STREAM ON FRIDAY 26TH FEBRUARY)" I don't know..................It's been on my mind a lot.

I know that this probably is irrelevant, but the !Franchesckaar! promo CD press sticker said that there would be a vinyl release, but that shit never happened. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

I know that this probably is irrelevant, but the !Franchesckaar! promo CD press sticker said that there would be a vinyl release, but that shit never happened. :toofunny:

Vinyl is apparently way more expensive to make than a CD, so it wouldn't surprise me if the plans for this vinyl fell through. I don't know how much money Charli has available for this stuff, but she's got to budget for future plans and stuff.

Vinyl is apparently way more expensive to make than a CD, so it wouldn't surprise me if the plans for this vinyl fell through. I don't know how much money Charli has available for this stuff, but she's got to budget for future plans and stuff.

At the time of !Franchesckaar! vinyl was actually comparable in price to CDs given its low popularity at the time, and was actually a really common method of release for indie singles/projects. It wasn't until about 2013 where costs really started to rise

At the time of !Franchesckaar! vinyl was actually comparable in price to CDs given its low popularity at the time, and was actually a really common method of release for indie singles/projects. It wasn't until about 2013 where costs really started to rise

Ah, that's interesting! Well high prices for vinyl could probably contribute to Vroom Vroom now not getting a vinyl release. Not sure what stopped !Francheskaar! other than maybe low demand, bad planning?

83ac266e.jpg

Charli is confirmed to be playing Willow in the upcoming Angry Birds Movie! I'm calling a soundtrack song a-la "Boom Clap".

i screamed when i read it.

her voice over skills weren't the best in the Major Lazer episode, and that was only 2 minutes, so this is gonna be..... interesting. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

Does anyone have a list of all the leaked demos for True Romance? Maybe even a download?  :D

I think just two of Feel My Pain, two of You're the One and one of You

BzhmW.png

Can't wait for the studuo version of Round & Round, I already know XCX3 is going to become one of my favourite albums :defeated:

ugh SAME :crying: Round and Round sounds absolutely KILLER :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Secret is one of the best songs she has ever released

its weird cause it's like the most "old charli" on the EP yet it's not written by her..like she isn't even a co-writer

its weird cause it's like the most "old charli" on the EP yet it's not written by her..like she isn't even a co-writer

i knooowww!! it's so weird. :rip: i've thought about the same thing myself, hahah

lABVyGE.png