Fluorine

Charli XCX

Avril Lavigne ruined Charli's career

But she could serve a few more ILY2s I guess

if sucker wasn't somewhat successful with its singles boom clap(loathe it Tbh) and break the rules it's likely she would of been dropped true romance although her best album was a massive flop I love it and fancy put the pressure on

I haven't listened to N1A in a while and wow 3AM just scalped me, it was like listening to it for the first time. That song is the epitome of perfect pop and it just hit 2M (2,001,520) views on YouTube without any promotion. Imagine it was promoted? It would've ended all the pop girls trying to do tropical.

if sucker wasn't somewhat successful with its singles boom clap(loathe it Tbh) and break the rules it's likely she would of been dropped true romance although her best album was a massive flop I love it and fancy put the pressure on

I never really got why True Romance flopped so hard tbh - it was so good, and was on so many reviewers end of year best of lists etc. but so little promo...

But yes @@champagnecigarettes, N1A is a total list of bops that also should have been promoted  :defeated:

:spice:

i’m fine with cholly taking a more tropical and minimal approach to her music as long as it’s still electronic. when she released sucker i literally unstanned and didn’t tune back in to what she was doing until N1A and i’ll do it again! she’s just so much better at electronic music. if we get another non-electronic album i’m drop kicking her to jupiter

everyone needs to re-remember this bop

I remember the first time I listened to this I was like wow this is such an ugly song but then I came back to it after a few weeks and I was totally on board with it! A bop!!

dude the first post was a joke

a bad one at that 

I honestly think Charlis voice suits guitars I mean some of her biggest influences come from guitar based music albeit a poppier form she has said avril changed her life,my chemical romance was her first concert and that she idolises siousixie,the cure,Marilyn Manson and brendon urie

She performed I Love It (again) last night at the halloween party. Gurl, that song was released 1999 days ago. Get over it.

(I mean it's still a great song but still. Its over.)

:spice:

She performed I Love It (again) last night at the halloween party. Gurl, that song was released 1999 days ago. Get over it.

(I mean it's still a great song but still. Its over.)

oh my god it's literally 1999 days old ldhsfdsjflksdf i had to google it

lABVyGE.png

Guys, could someone please post a link for Charli's first mixtape but with the songs divided into tracks?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde