Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli needs to release vroom vroom (continued) with Taxi, TKO, Burn rubber and round and round 

tumblr_inline_op504mRDkg1tlzd9x_540.gif

She shouId name it Vroom Vroom: The Next Mile :oprah3:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

nothing on POP2 is trash...

I wouldn’t call anything on Pop 2 trash but I’m not a huge fan of Out of My Head, Lucky, Femmebot, Tommy on Delicious, or Pabllo on I got It

Delicious is good, but I just don’t like the Tommy Cash feature it ruins it for me. Same thing with Pabllo on I Got It. Lucky is just boring, Out of my Head has bland production and femmebot just didn’t do it for me. Idk why so many people like it

They’re not terrible songs, just not that good for a Charli song

I wouldn’t call anything on Pop 2 trash but I’m not a huge fan of Out of My Head, Lucky, Femmebot, Tommy on Delicious, or Pabllo I’m I got It

Delicious is good, but I just don’t like the Tommy Cash feature it ruins it for me. Same thing with Pabllo on I Got It. Lucky is just boring, Out of my Head has bland production and femmebot just didn’t do it for me. Idk why so many people like it

Pabllos part on I got it is overkill imo... I love Cupcakkes verse when the instrumental gets all glitchy and heavy. 

tenor.gif

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed:

I wouldn’t call anything on Pop 2 trash but I’m not a huge fan of Out of My Head, Lucky, Femmebot, Tommy on Delicious, or Pabllo on I got It

They’re not terrible songs, just not that good for a Charli song

in your opinion...I do however agree with you on PabIo...her part is wayyy too Iong and she ruins the vibe.....Iucky is indeed the weakest on the mixtape...I stiII Iike it tho  :oprah3:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Cupcakke's verse on I Got It is definitely the best part of the song along with that heavy production at the end, I wish Pablo wasn't on it.

Overall, Pop 2 is a great mixtape. My least favourites are Tears and Out Of My Head, and they're still decent.

Lucky is just beautiful, a highlight.

Not sure why so many hate Pablo Vittar it's kinda transphobic. Are y'all jealous because he's living his dream and y'all wish it was you?

If there's anything I learned is that gays almost never support other gays in the industry.

It's actually offensive to Charli XCX by thinking track 10 is her best recorded material to date

Track 10 and Lucky are trash, and definitely most overrated tracks ever, I always skip those 2

I guess not everybody has taste.

Anyways have u guys heard this? New song co-produced by SOPHIE and yes it slaps

Def sounds like it would've fit perfectly on Vroom Vroom EP (right after Secret) 

Bopping to this since yesterday! Charli would have slayed this  :defeated:

Def sounds like it would've fit perfectly on Vroom Vroom EP (right after Secret) 

yes omg I was so high yesterday and I was playing this song and I felt like it went on for an hour. but it's so good, very Charli x Sophie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0M3iIf2wdg

She has her own thread, lol....i mean yeah it’s great but it’s sad that people here only seem interested in SOPHIE for the Charli stuff, SOPHIE’s career is so much more broadly-focused.