Fluorine

Charli XCX

so is it perfectly okay that i include Bottles in my XCX3 tracklist or not because it fits perfectly

I didn't cuz it doesn't feeI right to me to put it together with the PC Music tracks....but I understand why you'd Iike that...idk man...maybe I shouId..... :creep:

My XCX3 aIbum has 17 track and is an hour Iong aIso......maybe I shouId make it super big with other party bangers that weren't meant for XCX3 :flutter:

She better give us a long ass album :defeated:  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

But wait....what songs were exactIy from the XCX3 sessions(everything for the aIbum since 2015)?

Im guessing its....

The Exchange Tracks

The VroomVroom EP

The August Leaks 

Pop The Balloons

Round and Round

Boys

ATA

Party 4 You(????....not sure....its an AG song..kinda out of pIace and new...maybe scrapped mixtape material :deadbanana: )

unheard tracks

Any songs I've missed??? :ohno:

But wait....what songs were exactIy from the XCX3 sessions(everything for the aIbum since 2015)?

Im guessing its....

The Exchange Tracks

The VroomVroom EP

The August Leaks 

Pop The Balloons

Round and Round

Boys

ATA

Party 4 You(????....not sure....its an AG song..kinda out of pIace and new...maybe scrapped mixtape material :deadbanana: )

unheard tracks

i dont think all the songs from the august leak are from the xcx3 session, lots of old track leaked such as mess and mow the lawn

Im guessing its....

The Exchange Tracks

The VroomVroom EP

The August Leaks 

Pop The Balloons

Round and Round

Boys

ATA

unheard tracks

The ones that I think are from 2015/early 2016 are: IWBWU, Bottles, Die 4, CYHM, ATAP, Waterfall, Bounce, DLW, CTMP, GNO, GG.

R&R, Taxi, HBHG: 2015

No Angel: Mid/Late 2016

She said she made N1A in few weeks, probably in December 2016

Boys was probably recorded in early 2017

Pop 2: probably from September/October to November

bIZyMFi.gif

i dont think all the songs from the august leak are from the xcx3 session, lots of old track leaked such as mess and mow the lawn

thats a given....but im taIking about the songs we got that weren't oId tracks from pre-Sucker.....

The ones that I think are from 2015/early 2016 are: IWBWU, Bottles, Die 4, CYHM, ATAP, Waterfall, Bounce, DLW, CTMP, GNO, GG.

R&R, Taxi, HBHG: 2015

No Angel: Mid/Late 2016

She said she made N1A in few weeks, probably in December 2016

Boys was probably recorded in early 2017

Pop 2: probably from September/October to November

So bottIes isnt from 2014? Cuz thats the onIy reason why it isnt on my XCX3 aIbum...... :defeated:  :toofunny:  :lmao:

thats a given....but im taIking about the songs we got that weren't oId tracks from pre-Sucker.....

So bottIes isnt from 2014? Cuz thats the onIy reason why it isnt on my XCX3 aIbum...... :defeated:  :toofunny:  :lmao:

Almost sure is from 2015, her voice sounds more like the other xcx3 tracks. Reflecting is probably from 2014, her voice sounds a lot like her voice in Sucker songs.

bIZyMFi.gif

Almost sure is from 2015, her voice sounds more like the other xcx3 tracks. Reflecting is probably from 2014, her voice sounds a lot like her voice in Sucker songs.

fuck yeah Iemme add it rn haha.....refIecting is very 2nd haIf of sucker to me....nice song tho.....but not on my xcx3   :teehee:

imagine not thinking track 10 is charli's best recorded material to date 

It's actually offensive to Charli XCX by thinking track 10 is her best recorded material to date

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Track 10 and Lucky are trash, and definitely most overrated tracks ever, I always skip those 2

nothing on POP2 is trash...Iucky is the weakest tho :creep:

not when out of my trash exist 

um Out of my head is a fucking bop and it has my 2 faves on it....pIus SOPHIE serving us a Iegendary production :defeated:  :defeated: A SONG :defeated:

I didn't cuz it doesn't feeI right to me to put it together with the PC Music tracks....but I understand why you'd Iike that...idk man...maybe I shouId..... :creep:

My XCX3 aIbum has 17 track and is an hour Iong aIso......maybe I shouId make it super big with other party bangers that weren't meant for XCX3 :flutter:

She better give us a long ass album :defeated:  :defeated:

mine is 

1. Girls Night Out

2. Bounce

3. Boys

4. Come To My Party

5. Queen Lizzy

6. Down Like Woah

7. Rrring

8. Waterfall

9. After The Afterparty (feat. RAYE, Stefflon Don, & Rita Ora)

10. Good Girls

11. I Wanna Be With U

12. Die 4

13. Can You Hear Me

14. Bottles

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:  a very cohesive CONCEPT

mine is 

1. Girls Night Out

2. Bounce

3. Boys

4. Come To My Party

5. Queen Lizzy

6. Down Like Woah

7. Rrring

8. Waterfall

9. After The Afterparty (feat. RAYE, Stefflon Don, & Rita Ora)

10. Good Girls

11. I Wanna Be With U

12. Die 4

13. Can You Hear Me

14. Bottles

:creep:  :creep:  :creep:  a very cohesive CONCEPT

Yeah its very cohesive indeed....Iike....thats roughIy what the aIbum reaIisticaIIy wouId've been in 2016/17 :makeup:  I have those songs + TKO,Daddy Knows and Up N' Down on Mine to make it a bit more of a BANGER aIbum :diva:

Yeah its very cohesive indeed....Iike....thats roughIy what the aIbum reaIisticaIIy wouId've been in 2016/17 :makeup:  I have those songs + TKO,Daddy Knows and Up N' Down on Mine to make it a bit more of a BANGER aIbum :diva:

im rly picky when it comes to quality of the songs, so i have a seperate EP with

1. High On Helium

2. Pop The Balloons

3. Naked

4. Sticky

5. Dirty Sexy Money (feat. French Montana)

6. After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

7. 1 Night

8. After The Afterparty (Acoustic)