Fluorine

Charli XCX

where, thats an edit lol

im trying to remake round n round but oh my fucking god is that remake so off tempo. it's so out of tempo i keep having to adjust it every 5 seconds to match the actual song (no joke) theres one other remake that sounds close to official but it's only a 30 second snippet...

here's my remake progress using the 30 second remake snippet by WanderingSlave...https://soundcloud.com/starrbooi-4/round-round-remaster-snippet

omg that's so good holy shit

Queen Lizzy is one of my faves from her TBH. Same for Can You Hear Me & Die 4

I'm gonna get dragged for this and this is just my opinion bu those three are the worst/most forgettable songs from the XCX3 batch, they're all so boring and generic, they just reek of album filler material

I'm gonna get dragged for this and this is just my opinion bu those three are the worst/most forgettable songs from the XCX3 batch, they're all so boring and generic, they just reek of album filler material

I agree with 2/3 of what you said. but I will not accept die 4 slander 

giphy.gif

Oh I fully agree. I don't think I've ever once listened to any of them in full.

I don't think it's bad you think that, everyone has their own opinion lol

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif