Fluorine

Charli XCX

you're all obese for ALL OF A SUDDEN not wanting No Angel to leak because of the confirmed possibility of a release from Charli... it's already been said on this forum multiple times that it would be a crime to leak No Angel because it's still in the running for a release 

(these are mostly my favorites, not exactly what's "best" on the album)

True Romance - What I Like / You (Ha Ha Ha)

Sucker - Need Ur Luv / Famous

Number 1 Angel - Lipgloss / ILY2

Pop2 - Femmebot / Track 10

fucking TASTE! you forgot Porsche and Backseat for Pop 2 though...:creep:

Our only chance to hear round and round is if it leaks

That songs is long gone

omg tea

im remastering Naked anyways

girl i just listened and.....Egn7NDA.gifEgn7NDA.gifEgn7NDA.gifEgn7NDA.gif

Based on how Sucker turned out I really doubt it’s from Sucker. Noonie was really involved with N1A too which they started making late 2016 so I’d guess it’s from around then because of it especially since the production definitely has PC influence. I could easily be wrong though!

Okay, fair...but "Bottles" is from that time period, which goes to show that not everything fit the same Sucker sound. The DJ Mustard songs are from that 2014/15 era as well, so even though I wouldn't be surprised if it's one of the N1A outtakes, I think it sounds really ambiguous. Wish there was something a little more telling about it sonically, even like an A. G. watermark. 

heartbreaks & earthquakes: so far away, grins

super ultra: heatwave, moments in love

true romance: nuclear seasons, what i like

sucker: london queen, boom clap (yes, really)

vroom vroom: vroom vroom, secret

number 1 angel: dreamer, drugs

xcx world: i wanna be with you, down like whoa

pop 2: delicious, track 10

all time: party for you bitch

The only XCX3 leaks that matter are Girls' Night Out, No Angel and Come to My Party so thank god the first two are now more or less confirmed for an official release somewhere down the line. I will cut a binch if she scraps CTMP though.

Bounce is a nice meme but not a very good song. Charli still loves it to bits so of course it's going on the album after all lol.

Up and Down, Party for You and I Wanna Be with U slay as well and I wouldn't mind at all if either of those made the cut. Up and Down and Party for You are probably more likely to be released as standalone singles as they weren't on the OG XCX3 tracklist.

14 : Watch The Rain

Heartbreaks & Earthquakes : Dreams Money Can Buy

Super Ultra : Moments In Love

True Romance : Grins

Sucker : So Over You (European Edition)

Vroom Vroom : Secret

Number 1 Angel : ILY2

Pop 2 : Track 10

so is it perfectly okay that i include Bottles in my XCX3 tracklist or not because it fits perfectly

I think Bottles was meant for XCX3, it sounds a little like Can You Hear Me? and a little bit of Die 4

bIZyMFi.gif

I think Bottles was meant for XCX3, it sounds a little like Can You Hear Me? and a little bit of Die 4

Well then I nailed it because all three of those are at the very end of the album  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I use Bottles as the closer because it's like one last breath and she says "Let's do it all again"

and then I listen again  :hooker:

Well then I nailed it because all three of those are at the very end of the album  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I use Bottles as the closer because it's like one last breath and she says "Let's do it all again"

How many tracks do you have on your XCX3 tracklist? I have 17 and the lenght is 1 hour

bIZyMFi.gif

How many tracks do you have on your XCX3 tracklist? I have 17 and the lenght is 1 hour

Can you be nice and share those albums <3 

Pls thanks

Can you be nice and share those albums <3 

Pls thanks

1 I Wanna Be With U 2 Bottles 3 Can You Me?  4 Die 4 5 Queen Lizzy 6 RING 7 Waterfall 8 After the Afterparty 9 TKO 10 Bounce 11 Down Like Wow 12 No Angel 13 High On Helium 14 Good Girls 15 Come to My Party 16 Girls Night Out 17 Reflecting  : that's the tracks i have in my xcx3 

1 I Wanna Be With U 2 Bottles 3 Can You Me?  4 Die 4 5 Queen Lizzy 6 RING 7 Waterfall 8 After the Afterparty 9 TKO 10 Bounce 11 Down Like Wow 12 No Angel 13 High On Helium 14 Good Girls 15 Come to My Party 16 Girls Night Out 17 Reflecting  : that's the tracks i have in my xcx3 

I will link them

I Wanna Be With U: http://picosong.com/wqqWF

bIZyMFi.gif