Fluorine

Charli XCX

Go get bent, triggered fag

omg... sis...you're literally the triggered one, mad because i called you obnoxious. i thought you actually happened to have something exclusive, my bad. i guess you're one of the same bored users i spoke about in the post you quoted.

omg... sis...you're literally the triggered one, mad because i called you obnoxious. i thought you actually happened to have something exclusive, my bad. i guess you're one of the same bored users i spoke about in the post you quoted.

So you just go online being a suicidal fag because you're bored and have no hobbies or...?

https://soundcloud.com/user-303032974/sorry-lanaboards-got-banned

POOR MISS WHERE TF IS STICKY GOT BANNED. 

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER LEGEND PASSED

that's actually homophobic, miss sticky just wanted a bop to ride dick to  :poordat: music to watch boys to by lana del ray is shaking  :defeated:

sticky outsold  :worship:

charli stans im so sorry these ugly reycists want you gone

charlistans, sweetie, im so sorry. im so sorry that a ugly ass bitch like those reycists would even say that, oh my god.

MCCREADY: You just recently worked with Charli XCX on Pop 2, how did you guys meet?

PETRAS: Yes! So we met at this amazing show, that I will never forget. It was SOPHIE’s first live show and I’m a big SOPHIE fan. So Charli XCX was there, we just kind of briefly said hi because friends of friends knew each other, and watched the show and were just like, “Oh my God, this is one of the best shows we’ve ever seen.” Then we partied. And the next say she just shot me a text and was like, “Hey, you want to jump on this song?” I was like, “Oh my God, what the fuck?!” It was just super cool. She’s like the sweetest, coolest girl and I’ve been such a big fan of her, for a while. The next day, I wrote the verse and we sent it to Charli and she was like, “I love it,” and that was done. It was super quick and I can’t wait to get in the studio with her and collaborate in person. But yeah, that was awesome and I love how the song came out.