Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember saying that they thought they were on the xcxfiles page because they might be free downloads when the tumblr was meant to launch. They all had cover arts that they leaked as well.

I remember saying that they thought they were on the xcxfiles page because they might be free downloads when the tumblr was meant to launch. They all had cover arts that they leaked as well.

what did they Iook Iike? are they stiII around? :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

imo it was a mistake by people who work with her and helps her with the webpage style and art but... i dont know

How do you accidentally post your album in a google drive link on Tumblr? LMAO!!!

I'm on her tumblr, where is that page??

it makes no sense for the files to have been just sitting there. at a push, if we JUST had snippets/leaks of xcx3 it would possibly be realistic but at this point songs have leaked going back to 11 years ago (pirates), shit from the true romance + sucker eras, even new stuff from 2018 (white mercedes)

she was either hacked or a label file transfer site was accessed

the Boys artwork leaked in there, not the official one but another early idea with a lot of Ken's in a pink/purple background. I have that on my pc

Nlo54.gif

i swear this is the dumbest most gullible group of people anywhere. there is literally no proof of anything at all. why would songs she has no intention of releasing be on her soundcloud, even if they’re private? why would she have a link to a google drive containing ALL of her unreleased music on her website, which no doubt is partially label controlled?? the only reason would be to leak her material on purpose, which a) would get her in label trouble, and b) would make zero sense considering she took it down as soon as material started to leak. this thread is so annoying.

that said. i’m not gonna stop reading it :-) #leaktaxi

i swear this is the dumbest most gullible group of people anywhere. there is literally no proof of anything at all. why would songs she has no intention of releasing be on her soundcloud, even if they’re private? why would she have a link to a google drive containing ALL of her unreleased music on her website, which no doubt is partially label controlled?? the only reason would be to leak her material on purpose, which a) would get her in label trouble, and b) would make zero sense considering she took it down as soon as material started to leak. this thread is so annoying.

that said. i’m not gonna stop reading it :-) #leaktaxi

I SPAT OUT MY DRINK