Fluorine

Charli XCX

SHUT IT 

are y'all okay...? I think y'all been spending too much time in that discord chat

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

OMG.I'M. I CLOSED DISCORD AND THE TTS KEEPS GOING OMF U GUYS BROKE MY PC 

GUYS HELP ME OMG MY DISCORD IS EXITED/I LOGGED OUT AND THE TTS MESSAGES WONT STOP PLAYING OMGGGG HELP I JUST WANNA LISTEN TO MUSIC :(

I FUCKING HATE GOLDEN OMG PLEASE DIE SOMETIME U FUCKED MY LAPTOP UP OMGGGG "JOYRIDE SAID ALALALANANAN DOODOO GAGABEAUTIFUL"  IT WON'T STOP HOLY FUCK HELP HEEEEEEELPPPP

OMG.I'M. I CLOSED DISCORD AND THE TTS KEEPS GOING OMF U GUYS BROKE MY PC 

GUYS HELP ME OMG MY DISCORD IS EXITED/I LOGGED OUT AND THE TTS MESSAGES WONT STOP PLAYING OMGGGG HELP I JUST WANNA LISTEN TO MUSIC :(

I FUCKING HATE GOLDEN OMG PLEASE DIE SOMETIME U FUCKED MY LAPTOP UP OMGGGG "JOYRIDE SAID ALALALANANAN DOODOO GAGABEAUTIFUL"  IT WON'T STOP HOLY FUCK HELP HEEEEEEELPPPP

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

he probably fucking lied omg nobody else has taxi except the obvious people.

I don't get why we aren't all collectively trying to guess the private link or trying to hack to find Taxi in her SoundCloud, supposedly it's there. Just waiting.

...because we're not creeps? I highly doubt it's on there.

Right cause trying to get a song makes you a creep but begging people online you've never met isn't....

And Cybikio or whatever told Cassie it's on private on her sound cloud and it's in her Tumblr under XCXFiles

Right cause trying to get a song makes you a creep but begging people online you've never met isn't....

And Cybikio or whatever told Cassie it's on private on her sound cloud and it's in her Tumblr under XCXFiles

*Was in her Tumblr, last year we talked about it on discord about why Xcx3 leaked and someone guessed about this idea and the leakers confirmed. Atlantic knew about the gdrive url hidden on the website and removed as soon as possible so... impossible.

*Was in her Tumblr, last year we talked about it on discord about why Xcx3 leaked and someone guessed about this idea and the leakers confirmed. Atlantic knew about the gdrive url hidden on the website and removed as soon as possible so... impossible.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Why would she hide a GoogleDrive account on tumblr? Did she want it to leak?