Fluorine

Charli XCX

you can be a liar sometimes lol... also yes it does too sound like a POP2 concept song??? have you ever heard Porsche??

nickirunczuvw.gif you still havent answered my other question either

yes i understand i've lied in the past lool but there's no point in lying anymore tbh...it is not from Pop2 sessions. it's been confirmed privately from a source..

Omg. 1000+ notifications...  :defeated:

Can someone link me a zip of everything that leaked after naked? (snippets + that liz feature snippet)

That soundcloud user (wavfupdjg) deleted their account.  :toofunny:

account got approved after 19 years

check owt my remakes (no angel has some slight custom tweaks to it because why tf not)

http://picosong.com/wqGcA/

http://picosong.com/wqGcZ/

Finally!!!! Hey legend!!!  :creep:

xo

imagine calling a song Good Girls Don't Do This Type of Stuff

lana long titles are shaking 

i would be found dead

i swear this is the dumbest most gullible group of people anywhere. there is literally no proof of anything at all. why would songs she has no intention of releasing be on her soundcloud, even if they’re private? why would she have a link to a google drive containing ALL of her unreleased music on her website, which no doubt is partially label controlled?? the only reason would be to leak her material on purpose, which a) would get her in label trouble, and b) would make zero sense considering she took it down as soon as material started to leak. this thread is so annoying.

that said. i’m not gonna stop reading it :-) #leaktaxi

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if WGFU wouId be a good singIe tho? Sounds more Iike an aIbum track to me...she shouId just go with CTMP or GNO  :poordat: 

HopefuIIy its not the next singIe..... :defeated: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Right cause trying to get a song makes you a creep but begging people online you've never met isn't....

And Cybikio or whatever told Cassie it's on private on her sound cloud and it's in her Tumblr under XCXFiles

oh, so suddenly we want to listen to the person who constantly lies/flaunts songs in peoples' faces for credibility and internet notoriety 

photo-19886.png?_r=1518707939

in today's example of cybiko (myles) being a raging psychopath, the reason 'nitty gritty' is in the song title for taxi is because that is the name of my workplace that he tried to get me fired from after blaming me for leaking XCX3 slgjasklgjsdgkl....... good times.

sexy

in today's example of cybiko (myles) being a raging psychopath, the reason 'nitty gritty' is in the song title for taxi is because that is the name of my workplace that he tried to get me fired from after blaming me for leaking XCX3 slgjasklgjsdgkl....... good times.

Wait....wasnt nitty gritty studios the pIace where the songs got mastered tho? He said that they got it from there? Now sis....are you invoIved in this or not? expIain?  :makeup: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

What are your thoughts on XCX3? Do you think we'll be getting the leaked bops or just somstsome completely new that might not be PC?

when songs rights are put on ASCAP, the titles dont have to match the song exactly. for instance, Love was registered as Young In Love.

Yeah but registered song titles are usually somewhat correct. Love was originally called Young and In Love before it was shortened to love, so the registration title is somewhat correct. That being said, I reckon Good Girls Don't Do This Type of Stuff is just a working title.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What are your thoughts on XCX3? Do you think we'll be getting the leaked bops or just somstsome completely new that might not be PC?

frankly, i have absolutely no clue about the fate/future of charli XCX

i won't pretend i do like some people

i agree that the album could be less PC music than we initially had thought,

but it's just not realistic to act like we will get NO PC music collaborators on the album

but i would be genuinely shocked if some of the leaked songs get scrapped for good

GNO/no angel specifically, not sure about songs like bounce or good girls... we'll just have to see