Fluorine

Charli XCX

she sang it live @ nylon ting :hooker:

damnit! i was wrong abt that, n.v.m. ...i thought A. G. just played it while she did her shouty dance thing. :creep:

Okay what’s this Deadstream (Rostam Version) remix feat. Charli about? It’s from 2016 apparently. By Jim-E Stack? :toofunny: :rip: for real??? When did this happen wtf this song is AMAZING.

I JUST found out she worked with Mr. Oizo a few years back?? Wtf!! I can’t believe nobody has mentioned it ????

can u like... visit her wikipedia page... or her spotify "appears on" section...

can u like... visit her wikipedia page... or her spotify "appears on" section...

can u like.... cop an attitude with somebody else........ or just stfu altogether........ also I don’t have Spotify......

I have a real adult life with a full-time job lol I can’t keep up with every random Charli feature, leak, any of that especially with how quickly pages build up on here. Charli works with so many people it’s easy to miss some songs. BESIDES what’s wrong with asking here and promoting actual song discussion rather than spam begging for songs to leak and spamming the same gif 100x????? Are you serious

:bye3:

14417469274.gif

can u like.... cop an attitude with somebody else........ or just stfu altogether........ also I don’t have Spotify......

I have a real adult life with a full-time job lol I can’t keep up with every random Charli feature, leak, any of that especially with how quickly pages build up on here. Charli works with so many people it’s easy to miss some songs. BESIDES what’s wrong with asking here and promoting actual song discussion rather than spam begging for songs to leak and spamming the same gif 100x????? Are you serious

:bye3:

we're starving sis, just because you don't want the songs as much as we do doesn't mean we're wrong for spamming "leak ___"

we're starving sis, just because you don't want the songs as much as we do doesn't mean we're wrong for spamming "leak ___"

Wow the legendary “I want it more/better fan” argument I’m shook. Well have fun spamming I’m just gonna continue to delete it as I see it. It’s not hard to contribute more to a post than 4 letters + song title

14417469274.gif

https://youtu.be/-OjHnpMgYGs?t=3m3s

caroline polachek could never  

Wow the legendary “I want it more/better fan” argument I’m shook. Well have fun spamming I’m just gonna continue to delete it as I see it. It’s not hard to contribute more to a post than 4 letters + song title

ok I'll be writing dissertations on each scrapped unleaked track  :) since there are apparently requirements that need to be met in order to post on a charli thread on a lana forum  :)  buckle up sweaty

someone make a paris pc version

But what we NEED is a Ring pc version bitch I’ve been waiting FOREVER

literally what is your definition of pc music and how are paris and rrring not "pc music" enough for you, paris has the bounciest "bubblegum" bass ive heard on any charli song ever and rrring could easily be mistaken for sophie or AG production, how could they possibly be made more "pc music"

X----into me, into you----X