Fluorine

Charli XCX

At least Azealia can record a verse for it now

I’m surprised charli hasn’t put that bipolar wench on one of her mixtapes

Charli would literally put Bhad bhabie or the Walmart yodelling kid on a mixtape judging by the pop2 collabs

I’m surprised charli hasn’t put that bipolar wench on one of her mixtapes

Charli would literally put Bhad bhabie or the Walmart yodelling kid on a mixtape judging by the pop2 collabs

I don't mean to be that person but I feel like Azealia really does suffer from some sort of mental disorder and calling her bipolar as an insult is not only low hanging fruit but it's also kind of a low blow

Honestly I wouldn't be mad at a Bhad Bhabie collab. It would make Charli look like a huge trend chaser but I'd be here for it if it's a banger!

I don't mean to be that person but I feel like Azealia really does suffer from some sort of mental disorder and calling her bipolar as an insult is not only low hanging fruit but it's also kind of a low blow

Honestly I wouldn't be mad at a Bhad Bhabie collab. It would make Charli look like a huge trend chaser but I'd be here for it if it's a banger!

azealia is diagnosed as bipolar i believe? i didn't mean it as an insult. 

she also is just a total bitch and super caustic/ negative and has ruined every career opportunity she has ever had with her horrible personality. not to mention she thinks using the word faggot is okay. but charli still put her on the candy shop in 2016 and talked about how great azealia's music is... 

bhad bhabie and charli are both on Atlantic. And Bhad Bhabie is by far the more popular/ successful artist which is so sad that the cash me outside 14 year old white trash girl is outselling charli and on her own tour 

but charli still put her on the candy shop in 2016 and talked about how great azealia's music is... 

Because her music IS great.

OT : Also the worth of a BTC keeps fluctuating so keep an eye on it to see if it stoops low.

That way we can buy Generation Braindead for cheap.

Today it is worth about 338 USD.

Because her music IS great.

Bill Cosby IS funny.

R Kellys music IS great.

Kevin Spacey IS a good actor. 

Harvey Weinstein IS a visionary producer.

Sometimes you should be cancelled no matter how talented you are.