Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli take notes.. this is great & now I’m set up for disappointment when it doesn’t happen

this is the first time im saying this but, SOPHIE would not have produced 5ITM as good as AG did.

I never thought I'd say AG > SOPHIE but... in this case

do y'all think she's depressed? i mean, i deal with some mental issues and relate 100% to some of her twitter posts, it kinda worries me

she's pretty openly dealt w depression, particularly during the jack and charli do america tour

but most of her tweets read as commonwhitegirl

this is the first time im saying this but, SOPHIE would not have produced 5ITM as good as AG did.

I never thought I'd say AG > SOPHIE but... in this case

didnt the Invisible Men produce 5itm? the guys who did Fancy and Come to My Party??

Also in XCX World you see AG Cook listening to 5itm for the first time and he's pretending like it sounds good

Bill Cosby IS funny.

R Kellys music IS great.

Kevin Spacey IS a good actor. 

Harvey Weinstein IS a visionary producer.

Sometimes you should be cancelled no matter how talented you are. 

LMAOOOO WHAT THE FUCK???? you just compared actual RAPISTS to a woman who tweets dumb shit when she's manic OMFG.....the AUDACITY JSHFSJH

didnt the Invisible Men produce 5itm? the guys who did Fancy and Come to My Party??

Also in XCX World you see AG Cook listening to 5itm for the first time and he's pretending like it sounds good

The invisible men produced 5itm

oh oops, didn't know she still works with them dfhjufs

anyways SOPHIE would ruin 5itm

do y'all think she's depressed? i mean, i deal with some mental issues and relate 100% to some of her twitter posts, it kinda worries me

i mean people said she was probably dealing with some mental health issues during the time she made the majority of the leaked and exchange tracks. the songs are obviously fun and pop ish but take the lyrics into consideration, they're SO sad

i mean people said she was probably dealing with some mental health issues during the time she made the majority of the leaked and exchange tracks. the songs are obviously fun and pop ish but take the lyrics into consideration, they're SO sad

i wanna be w you and die 4 are true love of your life, break up anthems tbh 

i don't think she's depressed c'mon making a sad song doesn't make you depressed, everyone is sad sometimes lol

obviously, but at the time when EVERY song she was putting out shared a very similar meaning.......... sis maybe she went thru something idk

obviously, but at the time when EVERY song she was putting out shared a very similar meaning.......... sis maybe she went thru something idk

what do you mean? atap wasn't sad and same with boys, the leaked tracks were maybe a bit sad but it's not really that deep (judging by the lyrics that i remember)

what do you mean? atap wasn't sad and same with boys, the leaked tracks were maybe a bit sad but it's not really that deep (judging by the lyrics that i remember)

points were made but did she write atap and fags alone?