Fluorine

Charli XCX

Random thought, but I've always thought of "Roll With Me" as a pretty dark song, I've always thought of it as her having a breakdown because she feels lonely at whatever event is taking place in the song. Still a bop regardless....but something about her repeating "Say Yeah!" and then saying (YEAH YEAH) menacingly in the background...Marty I'm scared  :ohno:....

Random thought, but I've always thought of "Roll With Me" as a pretty dark song, I've always thought of it as her having a breakdown because she feels lonely at whatever event is taking place in the song. Still a bop regardless....but something about her repeating "Say Yeah!" and then saying (YEAH YEAH) menacingly in the background...Marty I'm scared  :ohno:....

KSJFJFRH this

did she cheated on huck?

im sorry, you caught me, fucking in the hotel, it didn't mean anything

i wonder if she actually cheated tho, it could just be a song 

i thought roll with me is about making out w a guy while "rolling" on m at a club

im sorry, you caught me, fucking in the hotel, it didn't mean anything

i wonder if she actually cheated tho, it could just be a song 

i thought roll with me is about making out w a guy while "rolling" on m at a club

Maybe so, but I was giving my interpretation of it... :makeup:

lol so was i

ur probably closer  :hooker:

roll with me is just such a deep song, open to lots of interpretation 

true cause i've always thought of it as a funny love song lmao

sweetest drug in HQ is cute but it just makes me think of Painkiller and Its My Party

omg WE DESERVE THOSE  :defeated:

I SAID DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS FUCKING SONG

~charli if she was allowed to swear at the republican tour

i hate watching her say "hi my name is charli, im from the UK and i like to party. i dont know if you know this song but i wanna see you clap ur hands like this!!!"