Fluorine

Charli XCX

sweetest drug is a cute girl! btw I still haven't forgotten about Imma Take U Offline and since ms diplo is feeling charitable can y'all leak her too xo

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

who remembers when charli was gonna send fckyeahcharli the wetransfer file with the exchange tracks but they fucked it up. imagine having those tracks

we've cleared this up like 10 times i thought..? charli made the decision to not send it

Random thought, but I've always thought of "Roll With Me" as a pretty dark song, I've always thought of it as her having a breakdown because she feels lonely at whatever event is taking place in the song. Still a bop regardless....but something about her repeating "Say Yeah!" and then saying (YEAH YEAH) menacingly in the background...Marty I'm scared  :ohno:....

Isn't the song just about seeing a hot guy in the club and doing drugs? I really screamed when she said "Is anyone rolling tonight? Come on you're Charli XCX fans, I know you fuck with that shit."  during the POP 2 NY show lasdhflsdfsda